Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MME is going into production next week and I would like to pin down the numbers before going to dealer. I plan on using Ford Options. Is there a link, worksheet or something I can work with to get ahead of the F&I Manager?

·
Registered
20 Posts
There's a Finance calculator on ford.com. It appears near the upper right corner of the web pages in the Mach-E 'build and price' section. It shows Ford Options numbers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PS - It looks like some models have a $1000 incentive, but my Premium AWD Extended has none. So incentives seem to be location and model based. I was searching for that $2500 everyone was noting some months ago.

·
Registered
32 Posts
PS - It looks like some models have a $1000 incentive, but my Premium AWD Extended has none. So incentives seem to be location and model based. I was searching for that $2500 everyone was noting some months ago.
What state are you in? Some states dont offer Options plan. (I think Nevada and 2 others). If not in one those states its either $1000 or $2500 based on zip code you entered. Also remember when doing the calculator its not factoring in sales tax if your state has sales tax. I’m in PA, same model Prem AWD EX and its $2500

1 - 5 of 5 Posts