Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thank you for posting these videos, it helps a lot. I have a MME FE, delivery March 5, 2021 and just received update 2.6.0 two days ago. It seems that everything they said was in the update was already in the software. It’s crazy how my car can be so far behind in updates. seems like you went from version 2.5.3 to 2.8.2 is that correct?

·
Registered
Ford Mustang Mach E - Premium RWD SR, Ford Explorer 2016 XLT, HD 16 Heritage Classic
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for posting these videos, it helps a lot. I have a MME FE, delivery March 5, 2021 and just received update 2.6.0 two days ago. It seems that everything they said was in the update was already in the software. It’s crazy how my car can be so far behind in updates. seems like you went from version 2.5.3 to 2.8.2 is that correct?
Yes correct. I never saw 2.6.0 I might have missed it. My car was built in 12/20 it is a premium rwd sr and I did the glass recall with the customer satisfaction update. Maybe thats why it skipped 2.6.0

·
Registered
2021 ME FE Grabber Blue
376 Posts
Yes correct. I never saw 2.6.0 I might have missed it. My car was built in 12/20 it is a premium rwd sr and I did the glass recall with the customer satisfaction update. Maybe thats why it skipped 2.6.0
Mine also built December 2020. Did recalls and software updates. Went from 2.5.3 to 2.8.2. Have not noticed anything major. Probably minor tweaks.

·
Registered
2021 ME FE Grabber Blue
376 Posts
Never understood what early access meant, do you mean ordered before any production began? I ordered mine in December 2019.
Early Access was a program Ford created for customer feedback on updates. I was invited via email. Honestly, had very little interaction with them but I did get Blue Cruise in the second group when it was offered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts