Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been trying to get in contact with Ford Netherlands to get more details about the possibility to see the MMe in real life and to test this baby out here in The Netherlands.
I finally managed to get a response from the Dutch customer service:

Dear Mr Zwart,

Thank you for your message.

As things stand today, a preview event in the Netherlands is expected in September or October 2020. At the beginning of 2021 you will have the opportunity to see the car at the dealer and take a test drive. We ask for your understanding that we do not have any more precise dates at the moment.

To receive all relevant information about the Mustang Mach-E and to stay up to date about current offers and preview events, you are welcome to subscribe to our
newsletter for free.

Please go to the following link:

Keep Me Informed

If you have further questions or wishes, please contact us - we will be glad to help you. You can reach us by phone at 070 77 03 77 or by e-mail at [email protected].
I find it hard to swallow that the preview events that were scheduled in March/April is now delayed till September/October due to COVID-19. Especially as we're expected to place an order this summer and, as I can see in one of the other threads, I'm not the only one who doesn't feel comfortable about placing an order without having seen the actual car irl.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Ford could have production examples out but its of little benefit to them with the crazy volume of orders.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,128 Posts
I find it hard to swallow that the preview events that were scheduled in March/April is now delayed till September/October due to COVID-19. Especially as we're expected to place an order this summer and, as I can see in one of the other threads, I'm not the only one who doesn't feel comfortable about placing an order without having seen the actual car irl.
March/April events would have shown off the few hand-built prototypes that were being trucked around Europe before Covid-19. I'm guessing the September/October events should have either assembly-line prototypes or perhaps even some very early production units designated as dealer demos. Those will either be the real thing you'd be buying or a close facsimile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts