Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford is reporting that they have Mach-E orders in all 50 states. They also show which color is the most popular for each state.

I'm a bit surprised that Rapid Red is one of the most popular colors so far.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Orders Per State

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m really hoping for more color options before orders are accepted, but I chose the rapid red. Brighter colors just have more personality to me. I’m several months away from getting the Mach-E but I’ve already named it. ?

·
Super Moderator
1,002 Posts
I’m surprised at the density of orders in the Northeast.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ford just released some more information that goes along with their map of orders.

According to their press release:

- The Mach-E with the extended-range battery and RWD is "a favorite among customers in the west and southwest. California, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona and Washington are particularly strong."

- The Mach-E with AWD is popular with customers in the northeast. "While nearly three in four customers reserving a Mustang Mach-E have so far opted for an all-wheel drive model, in states like Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, that number climbs to more than 9 in 10."

- "Our strategy is working. With reservations from coast to coast in the US, we look forward to growing our reservations and delivering this SUV in late 2020,” said Mark Kaufman, Global Director of Electric Vehicle Marketing & Distribution, Ford Motor Company.

- "The Mustang Mach-E GT also remains popular with customers across the country, and approximately 30 percent of all Mach-E reservations are for the GT"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts