Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some good news for Ford ahead of the Mach-E's launch. For the first time in three years, they posted a growth in quarterly sales in China. Year on year sales increased by 3% which is a big jump considering their sales were down by 37% in 2018 and 26% in 2019.

Given how big the Chinese EV market is Ford should see those numbers continue to climb when the Mach-E arrives.

·
Registered
192 Posts
So I went long and somewhat heavy on F a couple of months ago when they were beat down to ~$5. I am hoping that my investment in Ford will actually end up paying for our MME... Helping my own cause here. If they do really well, I'll throw in a Bronco as well maybe. :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sorry, but I hope they're not selling any Mach-e's to China for the 2021 model year. 50,000 is barely enough for NA and Europe.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
753 Posts
So I went long and somewhat heavy on F a couple of months ago when they were beat down to ~$5. I am hoping that my investment in Ford will actually end up paying for our MME... Helping my own cause here. If they do really well, I'll throw in a Bronco as well maybe. :)
Keep in mind that prior to this period, F has paid dividends on the stock. I have held shares for about 12 years and have gotten a decent return in dividends and growth. Looking forward to the new products pushing the share price back up to $16

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Bronco is going to be huge for Ford. All my friends who go off-roading are losing their minds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts