Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2022 Mach e Select, AWD, Convenience Group
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night my Mach e failed to charge despite Ford Pass said waiting to charge. Overrode the schedule on the Ford Pass to “charge now”, but the Ford Pass screen showed no updates, remaining stuck on ”14% 21 miles” or their abouts. Car did charge but I can’t see anything amiss in settings. Sound familiar to anyone, or am I being beset by gremlins?

· Registered
1,792 Posts
Last night my Mach e failed to charge despite Ford Pass said waiting to charge. Overrode the schedule on the Ford Pass to “charge now”, but the Ford Pass screen showed no updates, remaining stuck on ”14% 21 miles” or their abouts. Car did charge but I can’t see anything amiss in settings. Sound familiar to anyone, or am I being beset by gremlins?
sometimes fordpass loses signal for whatever reason. In the 20 months I've owned mine, it's only not started charging at the scheduled time two or three instances. I'm in the habit of plugging in hours before start time and then I check on fordpass to make sure it's started charging at correct time, if not I go out, unplug and plug back in.

The only other thing to check, reboot your phone, and make sure you have the last version of fordpass. I've never been able to get my fordpass to autoupdate from the app store.

· Registered
2022 Mach e Select, AWD, Convenience Group
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sometimes fordpass loses signal for whatever reason. In the 20 months I've owned mine, it's only not started charging at the scheduled time two or three instances. I'm in the habit of plugging in hours before start time and then I check on fordpass to make sure it's started charging at correct time, if not I go out, unplug and plug back in.

The only other thing to check, reboot your phone, and make sure you have the last version of fordpass. I've never been able to get my fordpass to autoupdate from the app store.
Thanks. Did reboot phone and Sync. I suspect, as you state, it’s simply loosing the signal occasionally, and I just need to double check it at night

1 - 6 of 6 Posts