Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone recently having issues with the FordPass app not fully refreshing?

Issues:
1. Shows I have 2 recalls, which i've already done and no longer show up when I log in to my account on a browser. When I click on the alert, it opens a browser and says it can't find any recalls.
2. Shows I have a pending car software update, which I did last week. Car shows the update has been applied, FordPass recommends I do the update.
3. PAAK issues so attempted to delete my key from the app, all it does is spin LOADING forever and nothing happens.

What works:
1. Refreshed geo-location info fine and battery state fine
2. Starting car remotely works fine

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone recently having issues with the FordPass app not fully refreshing?

Issues:
1. Shows I have 2 recalls, which i've already done and no longer show up when I log in to my account on a browser. When I click on the alert, it opens a browser and says it can't find any recalls.
2. Shows I have a pending car software update, which I did last week. Car shows the update has been applied, FordPass recommends I do the update.
3. PAAK issues so attempted to delete my key from the app, all it does is spin LOADING forever and nothing happens.

What works:
1. Refreshed geo-location info fine and battery state fine
2. Starting car remotely works fine
I've had stange issues with my EA and Kia EV6 apps and they corrected when I rebooted the phone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts