Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, maybe. haha.

I'm sitting down with Jason Mase who oversees Ford Electrification Marketing Strategy tomorrow at the Chicago Auto Show.

Send me your questions and I'll ask him. I can't promise answers, but I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
134 Posts
  • When will leasing info and rates be available?
  • When will more info like pricing of options for select edition be available
  • How soon will ordering process begin
  • Will orders and deposits placed in spring be refundable if we are unhappy with test drive in fall?

·
Registered
20 Posts
How are they prepared to compete with Tesla now that range and features are improving and being updated automatically and people are excited about what their future potential could be and be able to discover a new car feature every few months. Is Ford going to provide that type of customer service (complimentary) and are they now developing the software and hardware that will be able to keep up with range and other improvements ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for the offer,
1. Will the production model have front fog lamps?
2. How many units will they be able to realistically deliver this calendar year? All of the first and premium pre-orders?
3. Will Ford be offering preferred financing options to help support the roll-out?
4. what about the new Ford Direct Insurance program?

·
Registered
134 Posts
A couple more:
  • Will the select edition be able to do the handsfree lane centering/driving on the highway without 360 degree cameras?
  • Will full self driving be available on select edition if it has the optional 360 degree camera?

·
Registered
134 Posts
And while I am on a roll - how about a statement:

Next week marks 3 months since the website went live, and the only update is to say the limited edition not available. I finally got an update email last week that just had links to the same stuff that's been there since November. That's pretty weak if they want people to stay excited about this car.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lots of great questions so far. I'll do what I can to get these answered.
The good news is, Jason isn't just an expert, but the actual marketing guy, so having him know some of the questions and concerns should help Ford launch this product properly.
Send more questions and I'll update this post later tomorrow with what I can get.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will the mach E have a gvwr above 6000 lbs? Wondering whether or not a business would be able to write one off via section 179 which states a company truck or suv must have a gvwr above 6000 lbs. I imagine that a base model wouldnt but in awd along with the extended range battery it must be pretty close. The mach e would make much more sense for traveling sales people over a comparable gas guzzling truck or suv. This tax incentive along with the federal EV rebate would make it a fleet owners dream.

·
Registered
27 Posts
When is the first planned delivery of the GT model? I know is says early 2021 but does that mean productions start in March or June?

·
Registered
14 Posts
What exactly do the reservations represent? Do reservation holders get some priority or "lock in" for orders? Are 30k of the first year's builds really going to Europe for compliance?

·
Registered
20 Posts
And while I am on a roll - how about a statement:

Next week marks 3 months since the website went live, and the only update is to say the limited edition not available. I finally got an update email last week that just had links to the same stuff that's been there since November. That's pretty weak if they want people to stay excited about this car.
I haven't received anything from Ford or the dealership and trying to be patient but thinking about going to the dealership to see if they have me on the list.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well, maybe. haha.

I'm sitting down with Jason Mase who oversees Ford Electrification Marketing Strategy tomorrow at the Chicago Auto Show.

Send me your questions and I'll ask him. I can't promise answers, but I'll see what I can do.
I believe a lot of folks prefer the fake grill on the GT versus the plastic look on all the other models. Too bad the non-GT models do not have the GT grill. Just saying...(Probably a few sales lost because of this)

I wish the First Edition came in the Star White Metallic Tri-Coat. A great color at extra cost...Why not a color option on the First Edition? A white Mustang Mach E appears in many internet postings.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts