Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Free Year of Blue Cruise for Early Adopters

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  smaster553 
#1 · (Edited)
Reported on the other forum:

From a new dealer bulletin, you can expect several OTA updates to enable BlueCruise later in this quarter, and you will eventually have the option to visit a dealer for these updates, as well.

Customer letters will be sent later in the quarter to announce eligibility and timing.

Customers with Active Drive Assist Prep Package may receive one year of complimentary BlueCruise as an apology for the additional delays in roll out.

Attachments

#3 ·
Reported on the other forum:

From a new dealer bulletin, you can expect several OTA updates to enable BlueCruise later in this quarter, and you will eventually have the option to visit a dealer for these updates, as well.

Customer letters will be sent later in the quarter to announce eligibility and timing.

Customers with Active Drive Assist Prep Package may receive one year of complimentary BlueCruise as an apology for the additional delays in roll out.

Screenshot_20220128-080514.png

Screenshot_20220128-080537.png
Awesome - adding to my list of updates I need to get done during my dealer visit.

#5 ·
Question - if I have the CA Rt 1 model, and it has the hardware, will I get the letter, or do I have to sign up and then I will get it. Not sure how this works, as I know the dealer told me that I will be contacted when the Feature is ready to be released. I know I got $100 off, and I need to pay $600 to get 3 years of the subscription. Going on a 1500 mile round trip in May, would love to use it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.