Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ford MACH E FE Grabber Blue
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MME did not have a Front plate holder. Does anyone know if that is a dealer thing or should it have been installed by the Factory? I like the holder I have seen on others and don't want to get an after market one.

·
Registered
2021 MME FE E4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic, AWD
160 Posts
My MME did not have a Front plate holder. Does anyone know if that is a dealer thing or should it have been installed by the Factory? I like the holder I have seen on others and don't want to get an after market one. View attachment 5091
Aloha, Is this the car that you ordered? It's my understanding that the dealer is required to provide a front bracket if front plates are required in your state. I would assume that the dealer didn't notice it missing and will order you one as soon as you point it out.

Looks like a FE, enjoy your ride!

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,228 Posts
My MME did not have a Front plate holder. Does anyone know if that is a dealer thing or should it have been installed by the Factory? I like the holder I have seen on others and don't want to get an after market one. View attachment 5091
Check your window sticker left side center area: Front Bracket Options: No Charge should be there and often the bracket is in the vehicle's "trunk" area. The dealer should provide you with one and mount it at no charge.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine came with one, already took it off. Just have to fill in the 3 holes it left. Someone should design a nice add on pony emblem that can use the holes and make the front bumper look nice.

·
Super Moderator
2,794 Posts
Mine came with one, already took it off. Just have to fill in the 3 holes it left. Someone should design a nice add on pony emblem that can use the holes and make the front bumper look nice.
There are color coordinated bumper plugs for this very purpose. They match your exact paint.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Whatever you do, if "Sto n' Sho" makes one, DO NOT use it... I have one on my 2020 Mustang GT and regret the purchase as it is so flimsy and very poor quality, but soon that won't be an issue as I am placing my Mach E order today in Iconic Silver. 😍

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ordered mine without the front bracket, it’s not required here in Florida.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts