Please, Please, Please, (Don't Go) - James Brown and The Famous Flames

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgandy Velvet Platinum
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Summer night time music:
Moonlight in Vermont - The Flamingos
Stardust - Take your pick of Artists since it has been the most recorded song of all times

·
Super Moderator
528 Posts
Anyone younger than us old fools have suggestions? We are open to all music that makes you wanna slow-roll, cruise the blvd, fly down the interstate, or hit an exhilarating curvy country-road.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hip-Hop/Rap
California Love - 2Pac & Dr. Dre
B.O.B. - Outkast
Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix) - Kid Cudi
Good Life - Kanye West & T-Pain
Aston Martin Music - Rick Ross
Welcome to Atlanta - Ludacris
Mr. Rager - Kid Cudi

Electronic
Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
Phantoms Can't Hang - Deadmau5
One More Time - Daft Punk

Rock
Tush - ZZ Top
Three Pistols - The Tragically Hip
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgandy Velvet Platinum
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
OK, A slight adaptation to the list.
What will be the song that you play as you pull off the dealer's lot with your new MMe?
I was thinking Ricard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyrie (Kill the Wabbit) but decided on Aaron Copeland's Fanfare for the Common Man due to the heavy use of the Bass Drum. Of course this will be accomplished with all windows down and volume set for one notch below painful and permanent ear damage.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What will be the song that you play as you pull off the dealer's lot with your new MMe?
I was thinking Ricard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyrie (Kill the Wabbit) but decided on Aaron Copeland's Fanfare for the Common Man due to the heavy use of the Bass Drum. Of course this will be accomplished with all windows down and volume set for one notch below painful and permanent ear damage.
I think I'll go with "Still D.R.E" from Dr Dre as I pull of the dealers lot 😊

·
Registered
663 Posts
I think I'll go with Good Life by Kanye West & T-Pain

·
Super Moderator
528 Posts
This is a tough question...I must give this some serious thought...

21 - 40 of 46 Posts