Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Seems like they are picking up steam. I ordered my first MME Premium ER in June 2021 and got a build date in January 22 that was pushed to February 22. Took delivery about March 15th. I had ordered a second exactly the same except in Grabber on October 15th 2021 (the original dealership was being shady) and it currently has a build week of July 18th which was a push from June 27th. Of course if they announce 800 volt charging and maybe a few more miles of range in the 2023 models I will be ordering another one I am sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's odd...I ordered the same model (Rapid Red, Premium, AWD, Extended range) on 12/3/2021, and I don't have a build date yet. 😢
I think it is odd too. I ordered mine in January and received the confirmation email from Ford on 1/20/2022 and haven't gotten a build date yet either. I checked with the dealership that I ordered through and they said that a build date hasn't been assigned yet. I would hate to think that Ford prioritizes orders based on the particular dealership that it was ordered through. That just wouldn't be right. Hoping I will hear something soon, but happy for those that know something about their orders.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since it was Thursday I checked the Ford site and saw that I have a build date for week of 8/22/22. I happened to check last night and there was nothing, so this is clearly new today. I ordered 2/14/22 - Rapid Red AWD - ER. No email (yet) from Ford.
I checked on my order today and was pleasantly surprised to see my build week date of 8/22/22 is still in place. I fully expect to see that date move a few to several weeks based on various threads here, but not yet. Perhaps Ford is catching up and supply chain is keeping up with scheduled production. Fingers crossed on my end and hopefully other awaiting build dates or with build dates will see positive developments.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well remarkably my original build date of 8/22/22, which was provided on 6/23/22 has held and never changed. Today the window sticker populated. Things seem to be moving along for now.

Premium AWD ER
Ordered 2/14/22
Build Date provided on 6/23/22 for 8/22/22
Sticker populated on 8/16/22 - build date still 8/22/22

·
Registered
7 Posts
For those that got a build date.. How long did it take from Build date to Ship? and from Build date to Delivery?
I got a build date of second week of July. It was done by beginning of August. Got a delivery date of first week in Sept and it was delivered Sept 16th. Whatever the website says add 2 weeks to each date, just so you won't get too excited!

·
Registered
7 Posts
When did you order your Mach-E? I ordered mine Premium STD range AWD on 9/4/22 and still waiting for a production date.
I ordered mine on Feb 28th and I didn't get a production date until June 25th. It was a July 25th production date and it didn't get scheduled for shipping until Aug 16th. Arrival date was Sept 5th - Sept 11th and it arrived at dealership Sept 16th.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts