Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The end of the work week got even sweeter when I decided to stop by the dealership Friday morning to check on the order for my Mach-E. After a month, I finally received a VIN # and a date for the build week. It's scheduled for 10/18/2021. For those of you who have taken delivery, how long after production on your Mach-E began did it take for it to arrive at the dealership?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The end of the work week got even sweeter when I decided to stop by the dealership Friday morning to check on the order for my Mach-E. After a month, I finally received a VIN # and a date for the build week. It's scheduled for 10/18/2021. For those of you who have taken delivery, how long after production on your Mach-E began did it take for it to arrive at the dealership?
I'd like to give you good news, but I can't. My Mach-E was ordered 4/28, built the week of 7/16, and still has not shipped. They had a delivery date on the website, which they have now removed. My delivery date is now "N/A".
I'm hanging in...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to give you good news, but I can't. My Mach-E was ordered 4/28, built the week of 7/16, and still has not shipped. They had a delivery date on the website, which they have now removed. My delivery date is now "N/A".
I'm hanging in...
That's supremely disappointing to hear. I hate that you haven't gotten your Mach-E yet. Ford giveth a little glimpse of hope... and Ford taketh it away by keeping you in the dark about when your ride is coming.

I would hope that your dealership is a little more helpful and attentive to the fact that we deserve to be kept in the loop about the progress of our cars. When I placed my order, I was told that I would receive an email within 72 hours to confirm. I waited 2 weeks and finally called Ford to get an update. They weren't sure why I didn't receive an email. But when I reached out to the ordering manager at my dealership, he had received notification on my order that same day. So, of course I asked could he forward all email updates to me in the future. Somehow he didn't think I needed or wanted my order & VIN numbers. Guess that's why we have to be persistent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's supremely disappointing to hear. I hate that you haven't gotten your Mach-E yet. Ford giveth a little glimpse of hope... and Ford taketh it away by keeping you in the dark about when your ride is coming.

I would hope that your dealership is a little more helpful and attentive to the fact that we deserve to be kept in the loop about the progress of our cars. When I placed my order, I was told that I would receive an email within 72 hours to confirm. I waited 2 weeks and finally called Ford to get an update. They weren't sure why I didn't receive an email. But when I reached out to the ordering manager at my dealership, he had received notification on my order that same day. So, of course I asked could he forward all email emails from for updates to me in the future. Somehow he didn't think I needed or wanted my order & VIN numbers. Guess that's why we have to be persistent.
Yeah, no. In the almost 5 months since I ordered the Mach-E, I have received 2 emails from Ford. One with the build date, and one telling me that my vehicle's delivery would be delayed a minimum of 6 weeks. As for the dealership, I've received one phone call. Two weeks after the email telling me the build date, they called to tell me the build date.
If I didn't really want the MME, I'd have been long gone by now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts