Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Congrats @Duane.
How do you like the build quality so far?

Add yourself to the owners registry
And feel free to add more pictures to the Carbonized Grey color thread.

·
Super Moderator
2,288 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
How does it feel in the real world? Handling? Over bumps, etc?

What kind of real world range are you getting so far?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mine should have been delivered this Monday 1/25 but delayed to 3/20 which makes me so mad and I'm even madder knowing its sitting in a parking lot somewhere nearby and I have no idea how much longer and I certainly hope NOT for the next 2 months!! Maybe I should place a new order and probably get it sooner. I see yours is an FE which was on the list of QC cars. Did you have a delay or when was your build date?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats @Duane.
How do you like the build quality so far?

Add yourself to the owners registry
And feel free to add more pictures to the Carbonized Grey color thread.
Impresses so far. Like the stitching on the seats and the ambient lighting is good and colors can change. It rides rougher than my trade ( Mercedes E63), but it is quiet. The headlights are really nice.
Mine should have been delivered this Monday 1/25 but delayed to 3/20 which makes me so mad and I'm even madder knowing its sitting in a parking lot somewhere nearby and I have no idea how much longer and I certainly hope NOT for the next 2 months!! Maybe I should place a new order and probably get it sooner. I see yours is an FE which was on the list of QC cars. Did you have a delay or when was your build date?
I was supposed to originally have it by end of September. Covid caused all sorts of delays

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,477 Posts
Impresses so far. Like the stitching on the seats and the ambient lighting is good and colors can change. It rides rougher than my trade ( Mercedes E63), but it is quiet. The headlights are really nice.

I was supposed to originally have it by end of September. Covid caused all sorts of delays
Very, very interested in hearing your comments.

My FE is to replace my 2019 E450. I believe the ride on my E450 is more compliant than that of your E63. My E450 has LEDlights so my headlights are extraordinary!

One of the things that I really like about my 450 is that because it is so quiet (virtually no wind noise) and smooth, after long trips I arrive relaxed. Even my wife has mentioned that when I get home from driving from Vermont from skiing I arrive "rested and relaxed".

So I am a bit concerned that your first observation is the your MME rides harsher than the E63 - which is a firm to stiff ride.

Keep posting and congratulations!

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
How do you like seat bolsters, lumbar support, overall design, etc.
Do they feel appropriate for the Mach-E or could be better in some way?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very, very interested in hearing your comments.

My FE is to replace my 2019 E450. I believe the ride on my E450 is more compliant than that of your E63. My E450 has LEDlights so my headlights are extraordinary!

One of the things that I really like about my 450 is that because it is so quiet (virtually no wind noise) and smooth, after long trips I arrive relaxed. Even my wife has mentioned that when I get home from driving from Vermont from skiing I arrive "rested and relaxed".

So I am a bit concerned that your first observation is the your MME rides harsher than the E63 - which is a firm to stiff ride.

Keep posting and congratulations!

Thanks.
I'm thinking that it's a combination of being higher off the ground and a shorter wheelbase. I agree with the Mercedes quiet highway ride. The seats in this seem comfortable enough but i haven't driven it too hard yet.. my last 3 new cars were s 2002 mini Cooper S , 2007 amg c43 & then the 2013 E so I'm used to good handling but lower to the ground cars. This has a totally different sensation so far. Who knows, maybe the GT version will be set up different.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'm thinking that it's a combination of being higher off the ground and a shorter wheelbase. I agree with the Mercedes quiet highway ride. The seats in this seem comfortable enough but i haven't driven it too hard yet.. my last 3 new cars were s 2002 mini Cooper S , 2007 amg c43 & then the 2013 E so I'm used to good handling but lower to the ground cars. This has a totally different sensation so far. Who knows, maybe the GT version will be set up different.
I think its only right that Ford gives the GT Performance Edition tighter and sportier steering
Especially with all the other performance upgrades we know will come.

1 - 20 of 242 Posts