Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Got the FE last night

30K views 241 replies 34 participants last post by  Diogenes 
#1 ·

I am happy with it so far (25 mi). With the panoramic roof there's no overhead light so when I open the rear doors there's no light that comes on.

See less See more
#154 ·
View attachment 3936 View attachment 3936 View attachment 3936
I am happy with it so far (25 mi). With the panoramic roof there's no overhead light so when I open the rear doors there's no light that comes on.
I think its only right that Ford gives the GT Performance Edition tighter and sportier steering
Especially with all the other performance upgrades we know will come.
Congratulations, Waiting for my Star White Premium from Sunset Ford. Build date is this week! It was last week. Would love to see yours in person. I have never seen one because Covid delayed Sunset Ford from getting a demo unit in December.

#7 · (Edited)
Congrats @Duane.
How do you like the build quality so far?

Add yourself to the owners registry
And feel free to add more pictures to the Carbonized Grey color thread.

#11 ·
Impresses so far. Like the stitching on the seats and the ambient lighting is good and colors can change. It rides rougher than my trade ( Mercedes E63), but it is quiet. The headlights are really nice.
Mine should have been delivered this Monday 1/25 but delayed to 3/20 which makes me so mad and I'm even madder knowing its sitting in a parking lot somewhere nearby and I have no idea how much longer and I certainly hope NOT for the next 2 months!! Maybe I should place a new order and probably get it sooner. I see yours is an FE which was on the list of QC cars. Did you have a delay or when was your build date?
I was supposed to originally have it by end of September. Covid caused all sorts of delays

#10 ·
Mine should have been delivered this Monday 1/25 but delayed to 3/20 which makes me so mad and I'm even madder knowing its sitting in a parking lot somewhere nearby and I have no idea how much longer and I certainly hope NOT for the next 2 months!! Maybe I should place a new order and probably get it sooner. I see yours is an FE which was on the list of QC cars. Did you have a delay or when was your build date?

#49 ·
@Duane make sure to add yourself to the owners registry
Do you know if the front license plate holder was installed at the factory or at your dealer?

#55 ·
Not happy so far with the distance on a charge or the recharging. Had it on a fast charge for over an hour last night and only got to 72% which indicated was only 139 miles. It's cold here and I know batteries do not like cold. Drove a while today and down to less than 114
miles which indicates at 69%.
That does not translate to the 275 miles on an extended batteries.

#66 ·
An hour on a L2 home charger gets you max 30 miles to the hour, assuming its on a 60amp circuit. A 50 amp circuit is about 21 miles per hour charge. L2 public chargers usually aren’t any faster.

some cold-weather tips:

In cold weather, leave your vehicle plugged in overnight. Use the FordPass app or the car interface to set max home charging at 90%.

Also use the FordPass app to precondition your MMe before you leave the house (while its plugged in).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.