Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the OTA update for the Battery Energy Control Module Software Update. It said it installed successfully... this was weeks ago. Now I have a message on my Ford app that says the recall is incomplete. Has anyone seen this?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had exactly the same issue. Another forum member was kind enough to run my VIN through his FDRS and it showed no recall listed. Advice was to be patient until Ford's computers caught up and remove the error message.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the OTA update for the Battery Energy Control Module Software Update. It said it introduced effectively... this was weeks prior. Presently I have a message on my Ford application that says the review is deficient. Has anybody seen this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the OTA update for the Battery Energy Control Module Programming Update. It said it introduced effectively... this was weeks prior. Presently I have a message on my Passage application that says the review is deficient. Has anybody seen this?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I got the OTA update for the Battery Energy Control Module Programming Update. It said it introduced effectively... this was weeks prior. Presently I have a message on my Passage application that says the review is deficient. Has anybody seen this?
not sure if what you're talking about is the recall notice for this update. I had the update maybe 3-4 weeks ago, and it was still showing up in ford pass as being incomplete, yesterday it finally went away in fordpass.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have never gotten the OTA update - at least as far as I know. However, I initially had the recall notification icon in FordPass app, then it went away for a while, then it came back, and now it's gone again. On the Ford website it shows that the recall is incomplete, so I don't believe I ever received it fully but not sure what to believe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ditto. Fordpass app is flaky wrt showing the warning triangle icon for that recall. Seems that updating the app causes temporary loss of that icon. More importantly, WHY after THREE months do I STILL NOT HAVE the OTA FIX?!?!?! Sorry, didn’t mean to yell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts