Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized there's no Grabber Blue thread over here. We can't have that. Rather than start with the reveal GT or the GTs running around to Auto Shows (before they shut down), I'll start it with current events: the First Editions seen in the last week. It appears there are at least 2 First Edition Grabber Blue Mustang Mach-E assembly line prototypes that have been seen in the wild.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Really hard to tell how light or deep this color is?!?!
Check it out at dealerships in your area, as it's the same color offered on some ICE Mustangs. There's one of these Grabber Blue cars down the street from my house. It's color seems to change based on cloud coverage.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
689 Posts
Just realized there's no Grabber Blue thread over here. We can't have that. Rather than start with the reveal GT or the GTs running around to Auto Shows (before they shut down), I'll start it with current events: the First Editions seen in the last week. It appears there are at least 2 First Edition Grabber Blue Mustang Mach-E assembly line prototypes that have been seen in the wild.

View attachment 1346 View attachment 1347 View attachment 1348 View attachment 1349
The cars are nice but I'll take whatever is attached to that driveway. Bet it doesn't belong to an assembly line worker

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That Grabber Blue is making the rounds in the Detroit area. Just spotted again yesterday. A video just went up on the Mustang Mach E Facebook group.
Sorry, but I can't get the video to post here.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts