·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
39 Posts
From what the corporate reps at the dealership I went to this past week told me, all these tour demo cars are premium AWD ERs preproduction models. Only corp reps were allowed to drive the vehicles, I'm assuming that's why some dealerships had ride alongs and others didn't, there were no Ford corp reps there.

·
Super Moderator
1,439 Posts
From what the corporate reps at the dealership I went to this past week told me, all these tour demo cars are premium AWD ERs preproduction models. Only corp reps were allowed to drive the vehicles, I'm assuming that's why some dealerships had ride alongs and others didn't, there were no Ford corp reps there.
The test ride just left me jonesing for a full test-drive. The first hit is free.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The test ride just left me jonesing for a full test-drive. The first hit is free.
Right!? I've never ridden in a Tesla so I have no comparison. But when the driver took me on the highway right behind the dealership and just shot it up to 50 without a problem or any rev like an ICE car and the jolts of shifting I was amazed. It's literally just fast. Haha

41 - 60 of 65 Posts