·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·

·
Registered
834 Posts
The latest: Darren Palmer just took delivery of his new blue baby!
View attachment 3276
The perks of working for Ford haha. Fingers crossed this means that more deliveries are coming soon.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Does that indicate the OTB has been given?
However, the Mach E and the assembly line process have been approved. That is essentially OKTB. However, they are now working on a plan to get 3500 cars shipped out in the next 3 weeks. Once they have that in place, formal OKTB can be issued.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,105 Posts
There's an old saying "Opinions are like a particular part of the lower torso, everyone has one and they generally stink" In the interest of a family site I paraphrased the original.

·
Registered
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue
146 Posts
About 2 more weeks and my MME FE in Grabber Blue will arrive according to latest update on Ford Tracker! A few days ago it stated ETA was end of March and appeared to be held up during January for quality check. The good news I hope is the ETA was changed yesterday and now says Feb 18th.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,105 Posts
About 2 more weeks and my MME FE in Grabber Blue will arrive according to latest update on Ford Tracker! A few days ago it stated ETA was end of March and appeared to be held up during January for quality check. The good news I hope is the ETA was changed yesterday and now says Feb 18th.
Posts indicate that the "QC cars" are being moved up in the timeframe

61 - 80 of 92 Posts