Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the Mach-E with interest for a while, but my current lease is ending too soon. Last month I decided I was going to wait a while to replace my current car (we have access to a third vehicle for now) and the MMe started making a lot of sense. I ordered a Premium AWD standard range in Rapid Red, for the record. Considered a RWD with extended range, but my wife is terrified of my RWD cars and I don't need the range.

My dealer sent me a note to say how much they were looking forward to handing me the keys to their first MMe, which has to be a mistake (unless I'm getting some dealer demo time).

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
I was watching the Mach-E with interest for a while, but my current lease is ending too soon. Last month I decided I was going to wait a while to replace my current car (we have access to a third vehicle for now) and the MMe started making a lot of sense. I ordered a Premium AWD standard range in Rapid Red, for the record. Considered a RWD with extended range, but my wife is terrified of my RWD cars and I don't need the range.

My dealer sent me a note to say how much they were looking forward to handing me the keys to their first MMe, which has to be a mistake (unless I'm getting some dealer demo time).
Welcome from Las Vegas

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
127 Posts
Home of the Blue Jays! Welcome aboard. I chose the same model. Being from the snow belt, I can appreciate your wife's lack of love for RWD. Seems like the whole of Canada went FWD as soon as it came out.

·
Registered
Spark EV 2016
41 Posts
Home of the Blue Jays! Welcome aboard. I chose the same model. Being from the snow belt, I can appreciate your wife's lack of love for RWD. Seems like the whole of Canada went FWD as soon as it came out.
AWD?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts