Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How much would it cost to vinyl wrap the Mustang Mach-E grille? What colors would you recommend going with?
I'm thinking to wrap the grille as an easy way to improve aesthetics. Some sort of black will be my default choice and I bet it will be for many others here. But I was wondering what ideas, tips and suggestions everyone has.
Feel free to share photoshopped Mach-E grilles if you have the creative ability.
Thanks.

·
Registered
392 Posts
yep the grille definitely needs something, it's the one thing that also stands out about the model 3 the lack of grille and kind gives a bland look to it. I'm also thinking about maybe having the black plastic wheel arches bainted body color.

·
Registered
451 Posts
yep the grille definitely needs something, it's the one thing that also stands out about the model 3 the lack of grille and kind gives a bland look to it. I'm also thinking about maybe having the black plastic wheel arches bainted body color.
You don't fully realize how much a grille affects the front of a car until you look at a Tesla.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Has anyone actually figured out how to get access to the back of the pony emblem to remove it when doing a grille wrap?

Hopefully, you can reach it by removing the frunk panels and tub that are above it or maybe by removing a panel on the bottom of the car and reach it from underneath.

Reactions: zvez

·
Registered
392 Posts
Has anyone actually figured out how to get access to the back of the pony emblem to remove it when doing a grille wrap?

Hopefully, you can reach it by removing the frunk panels and tub that are above it or maybe by removing a panel on the bottom of the car and reach it from underneath.
I'd be willing to bet the pony emblem is attached by double sided body tape. I know someone on one of the fb pages had his front grille wrapped, the installer said it was no big deal to remove

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'd be willing to bet the pony emblem is attached by double sided body tape. I know someone on one of the fb pages had his front grille wrapped, the installer said it was no big deal to remove
I don't think it's attached with tape but with 4 metal push nuts on the back side.
Pony.png

·
Registered
392 Posts
This is a pic of a guy had his grille wrapped, it looks quite nice. THe people that did it are offering the kit.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Can you post additional information like the contact info for the people that did it??
Sure, the guy to contact there is Nick Daryanani and this is the company, The pre-cut grille piece is $265. Note: I'm in no way affiliated with this business but one of the Mach - E members had this done by them, a lot of interest on the Mach- E nation fb page. It looks quite good. Car Vinyl Wraps | Farmers Branch TX | Jekyll and Hydes

·
Registered
106 Posts
I emailed them about how they removed the Pony Emblem from the grille and they replied they didn't remove it but cut around the Emblem for the wrap.

Has anyone removed all the top covers and the "frunk" tub, maybe to get access to the 12 volt battery and seen if you can then have access to reach the Emblem's attach nuts.

I have a feeling this may be a lot harder then it looks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am amazed no one has figured out how to get the Pony Emblem off the grille yet.

I would like to have a grille wrap similar to the GT style and it would be a lot easier
with the Pony removed.

Hard to believe the whole front end of the car has to be pulled off just to get to the Emblem
attach points.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts