Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I reserved a GT model last week and I just reserved a second Mach e premium model. I would really like the added acceleration of the GT but the information on it seems incomplete on the options/specs and when they will start to deliver. I didn't want to get several months down the road and learn I should have reserved the premium so I did both.

Does anyone know more about the timing of the GT? Also, does it really matter which model you reserve now as to what order it puts you in? In other words, if I reserve a GT model does it put me in a different line than the performance model?

My order number for the Premium that I just reserved is lower than my reservation number for the GT that I reserved last week.

Joe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wait, I haven't seen anything other than GT being the top trim and definitely not a Performance variant in the US. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait, I haven't seen anything other than GT being the top trim and definitely not a Performance variant in the US. Am I missing something?
My bad, I must have been tired. I meant the premium model. I corrected my original message.
Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts