Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone!! I live in Los Angeles County Im in escrow on a home and will close in 2 weeks. The house has solar panels and I want to take advantage of no needing to pay gas so i put in an order on a Mach E GT Performance Edition. Order was placed and accepted by the dealer on 5/23/21. Any idea on the wait time?

I drive a 2018 SS camaro currently thinking about trading it in for a Premium while I wait for my delivery.

Any ideas on if I should wait or proceed?? Let me know. THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Whats up everyone!! I live in Los Angeles County Im in escrow on a home and will close in 2 weeks. The house has solar panels and I want to take advantage of no needing to pay gas so i put in an order on a Mach E GT Performance Edition. Order was placed and accepted by the dealer on 5/23/21. Any idea on the wait time?

I drive a 2018 SS camaro currently thinking about trading it in for a Premium while I wait for my delivery.

Any ideas on if I should wait or proceed?? Let me know. THANKS!!!!
Our salesman said at least November/December time frame, our order was accepted 6/02/21. We ordered the standard GT in Cyber Orange. Can’t wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you have a reservation for one? For reference, people who had a reservation the day they were announced have build dates in July, probably won't really see deliveries until August or September. I have a reservation from 2 days after the announcement (November 2019), ordered a month ago and still haven't received a build date.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you have a reservation for one? For reference, people who had a reservation the day they were announced have build dates in July, probably won't really see deliveries until August or September. I have a reservation from 2 days after the announcement (November 2019), ordered a month ago and still haven't received a build date.
No I did not wasn’t until my wife and I bought a home with solar panels that I even really considered a Mach E. We’re probably going to trade in my Camaro for a Route 1 then her Equinox when my GT Performance comes in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
GT reservation November 19, 2019. Converted to an order April 27, 2021. Build week July 12, 2021. Expect delivery to Indiana late August or early September,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone with a mid 2020 reservation for the GT get a build date yet? My order number is 7736 so I'm assuming there are 7000 at least that need to be built before mine. I don't think I'll see it till December at the earliest

1 - 7 of 7 Posts