Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to keep track of new electric vehicles as they get announced by car companies and when I saw the "winter test" video from Ford it immediately peaked my interest in the Mach E.

I know Ford has invested a lot of money in Rivian and hopefully that investment pays off with this SUV!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2011 v6 with every option except the glass roof. Ordered it from my local Ford dealer. Ordered in February 2010 and delivered in May 2010, has 32,000 miles on it. I've added the standard bolt on mods, C.A.I., long tube headers, aluminum driveshaft , 3.73 rear gear ratio and several other things. It's my 5th new Mustang I have bought through the years :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2011 v6 with every option except the glass roof. Ordered it from my local Ford dealer. Ordered in February 2010 and delivered in May 2010, has 32,000 miles on it. I've added the standard bolt on mods, C.A.I., long tube headers, aluminum driveshaft , 3.73 rear gear ratio and several other things. It's my 5th new Mustang I have bought through the years :)
That's a very solid setup that you have for your Mustang. With only 32,000 miles I guess you only drive it in the summer?

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's a very solid setup that you have for your Mustang. With only 32,000 miles I guess you only drive it in the summer?

Drive it all year not much snow in Tennessee. I live in the middle of my small town, everything is close to me. For trips we use our 2014 Edge Limited and if it was to ever snow I have a 1991 F150 4X4, it only has 62,000 miles on it :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drive it all year not much snow in Tennessee. I live in the middle of my small town, everything is close to me. For trips we use our 2014 Edge Limited and if it was to ever snow I have a 1991 F150 4X4, it only has 62,000 miles on it :)
Ahhh ok that makes sense! That's a very balanced garage. You must have some great driving spots down in Tennessee!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ahhh ok that makes sense! That's a very balanced garage. You must have some great driving spots down in Tennessee!

Very nice curvy roads. Some are as good as some of the race tracks I've seen. Tires don't last very long. My factory all season tires on my Mustang were worn slick in 19,000 miles and my replacement all season tires are getting bad. The factory all season tires on our Edge were just replaced a few months ago at 35,000 miles :(.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts