Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Mach-E on Sept 2, 2022 but the dealership says they must not have hit submit…because my order wasn’t received by Ford. So on Sept 22, 2022 I had them submit the order….but really do it that time. I am so frustrated that I lost 20 days. Has anyone gotten a build date that submitted their order on or after Aug 30, 2022. If so, what info have you gotten? I was told by Ford Marketing that you can call each Thursday to see if you are on the list for a build date that week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a Mach-e Premium RWD with extended range on 8/30 and have a build date for week of 11/7. I initially got a 10/31 date, but it was pushed back a week. Ford emailed me the build date and VIN about a month ago. I've read some people with 11/7 build dates have been able to download window stickers, but so far I have not been able to do that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my Mach-E on Sept 2, 2022 but the dealership says they must not have hit submit…because my order wasn’t received by Ford. So on Sept 22, 2022 I had them submit the order….but really do it that time. I am so frustrated that I lost 20 days. Has anyone gotten a build date that submitted their order on or after Aug 30, 2022. If so, what info have you gotten? I was told by Ford Marketing that you can call each Thursday to see if you are on the list for a build date that week.
I ordered a 2022 Select (the only model available for ordering at the time) on April 8th 2022. I was later informed that I was being pushed to a 2023. I then upgraded to a Premium and the official order for the new car went in on Oct 13th 2023.
On Nov 3rd, I was given a build date of the week of Dec 19th 2022. I believe my order was given priority as I was in line for a 2022.
One more thing. I am supposed to be getting a $6,000 rebate off the price because I originally ordered a 2022. I upped it to a premium because I wanted the heated seats & steering wheel, the power lift gate and the glass roof. So, Ford was nice enough to allow me to get the Premium and get the 2022 premium price!
I am told that for a Dec 19th build date, i should expect to take delivery the week of Jan 23rd (IN New York)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered a 2022 Select (the only model available for ordering at the time) on April 8th 2022. I was later informed that I was being pushed to a 2023. I then upgraded to a Premium and the official order for the new car went in on Oct 13th 2023.
On Nov 3rd, I was given a build date of the week of Dec 19th 2022. I believe my order was given priority as I was in line for a 2022.
One more thing. I am supposed to be getting a $6,000 rebate off the price because I originally ordered a 2022. I upped it to a premium because I wanted the heated seats & steering wheel, the power lift gate and the glass roof. So, Ford was nice enough to allow me to get the Premium and get the 2022 premium price!
I am told that for a Dec 19th build date, i should expect to take delivery the week of Jan 23rd (IN New York)
You will like the premium better than the select. It is Super great you are getting the price break. I had a Mach-e premium that I got used and liked it so much that I ordered a Mach-E GT PE. I traded in my premium and right now I am driving a Bronco Sport. Figured I would save some money while I wait. You will LOVE your car! And thank you for sharing your information. I unfortunately still Do Not have a build date :( Uggggggg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts