Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Premium Standard Space White
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On paper this should be a fantastic sounding audio system. It's certainly one of the key features that made the choice of the Premium model a must have. Does anyone have or have knowledge of an in person audio review?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,130 Posts
On paper this should be a fantastic sounding audio system. It's certainly one of the key features that made the choice of the Premium model a must have. Does anyone have or have knowledge of an in person audio review?
I believe the only experiences people have are the hand-built prototypes, so no reviews on the real systems are available yet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
If they are close to the B&O home systems they should sound great!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Tech's usually use manufacture approved music to test the system during PDI. I don't know if Ford does this but maybe someone from a dealer reading this does?

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
932 Posts
Okay, I'll begin with my "road songs"
Start it up- Rolling Stones
Travellin Man- Allman Bros.
Hey Little Cobra- Beach Boys

·
Registered
242 Posts
IMO crappy source = crappy sound. No audio system can make a highly compressed, low bitrate, music sound good. I mostly listen to FLAC lossless when I want quality. I can tell the difference. So can young kids who grew up only on low bitrate MP3s. They're blown away when I play uncompressed versions of "their music" for them.
Can't help satellite radio but I suggest a test with your favorite CD on your current vehicle.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,130 Posts
Okay, I'll begin with my "road songs"
Start it up- Rolling Stones
Travellin Man- Allman Bros.
Hey Little Cobra- Beach Boys
A couple of my favorites for testing sound fidelity:
Tusk - Fleetwood Mack
Pyramid album - Alan Parsons Project, especially Voyager and Pyramania

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
932 Posts
I though that we were looking for traveling music. Sound fidelity well"
Tocatta and Fugue in D minor - J S Bach
Fanfare for the Common Man - Aaron Copeland
Jupiter Suite The Planets - Holst
Be My Baby -The Ronettes (Just kidding)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I sell Ford for a living and am also a reservation holder for a Premium AWD. The B&O has been in new high end Fords for a couple of years now, replacing Sony. It sounds great! You should be pleased. And ten speakers is a lot.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I sell Ford for a living and am also a reservation holder for a Premium AWD. The B&O has been in new high end Fords for a couple of years now, replacing Sony. It sounds great! You should be pleased. And ten speakers is a lot.
Hi Mark, I was wondering if you could find something out for me regarding the options on the Select? It's been reported that there is a "convenience" or "comfort" package (I forget which term) is available for the Select edition that has heated seats with memory. It was also reported that there is an "appearance" package that has the black roof and 19" wheels that is a prerequisite for the convenience package. Is that true, and if so is there any way to get heated seats without all that stuff? I don't care about the wheels or roof, but I do want heated sets for winter efficiency so I don't have to warm the whole cabin - and I'd rather not have to pay several grand to get them.
Sorry, I asked my dealer and he was a little vague on it, which leads me to believe he didn't know how to look it up in the ebook.
Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts