Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are enough folks here with a January scheduled production date so that I would think we would see at least 1 or 2 flip to "In Production". Has anyone seen the Green Checkmark?

·
Registered
Premium RWD SR Black
73 Posts
I see a different UX all together:

The last change on this UX was the addition of the date under Scheduled for Prod on the 16th.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,105 Posts
Ah... I've not contacted my dealer for the VIN so I'm using the order tracking on the Ford Account. Interesting that it says your vehicle is "In Production" but there's no step in the progress bar whereas my progress bar doesn't have "Scheduled for Production".
Sorry if you already addressed this but didn't Ford contact you with the VIN? I got a message from Ford and an E-Mail from my dealer with the VIN

·
Super Moderator
2,705 Posts
Ah... I've not contacted my dealer for the VIN so I'm using the order tracking on the Ford Account. Interesting that it says your vehicle is "In Production" but there's no step in the progress bar whereas my progress bar doesn't have "Scheduled for Production".
FYI ‘Scheduled for Production’ is the step before ‘In Production.’ Its still the same step location on the status bar.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are enough folks here with a January scheduled production date so that I would think we would see at least 1 or 2 flip to "In Production". Has anyone seen the Green Checkmark?

View attachment 3895
MY ORDER SHOWS THE SAME; I HAVE A BUILD DATE AS JAN 4. -
I E-MAILED THE DEALER REP AND THIS WAS THE RESPONSE:

So the car been ordered and built already , still sitting in Mexico waiting on clearance from Ford
to be shipped , there was a backup on all orders and quality control review on an earlier batch - but your is one of the first ones to be shipped .

·
Registered
269 Posts

View attachment 3895
Update: My Premium EX4 is being built tomorrow, 20-Jan, right on schedule for what they said (wk of 17th). Got my VIN from my dealer and it's in the 9000 series. Now of course we soon move on to shipping where things are less predictable. My third circle still shows “In Production”. I'll try to see when it turns to a check mark. [Reserved 01-Feb, ordered 01-July, Reservation # 33,6xx.]

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,105 Posts
Update: My Premium EX4 is being built tomorrow, 20-Jan, right on schedule for what they said (wk of 17th). Got my VIN from my dealer and it's in the 9000 series. Now of course we soon move on to shipping where things are less predictable. My third circle still shows “In Production”. I'll try to see when it turns to a check mark. [Reserved 01-Feb, ordered 01-July, Reservation # 33,6xx.]
I'm also in the 9000 series VIN on a Premium RWD/ER reserved and ordered same months as you but a bit higher on the Res#. my scheduled build week is 21 Feb so it appears that things are "back on schedule". Great!

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
260 Posts
I'm also in the 9000 series VIN on a Premium RWD/ER reserved and ordered same months as you but a bit higher on the Res#. my scheduled build week is 21 Feb so it appears that things are "back on schedule". Great!
I’m in the 89xx group and also scheduled for the week of 2/21 (originally 2/14), so hopefully it’s back on track. We’ll see, I’m cautiously optimistic :)

·
Registered
37 Posts

View attachment 3895
No. I still show scheduled 1/17/21

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great but I hope that the quality of the Mach-E is better than the quality of the pizza 🤢
I like Frank Pepe's (those in the NY, NJ, CT area would know) . 1 margherita and 1 white clam pie for me please.

Domino's is killing it with their IT and SW in the "greasy bread with crap on top" space they compete in.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts