Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Let's keep a tally of them!

And if you never filled out the original tracking doc, please do so. I'm curious what everyone is trading in.

Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
My Exhilaration is Confirmed!
(not that they had to tell me that
馃槅

Definitely looks like those of us who reserved online keep our reservation number for the order number.

Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
As today is winding down, I congratulate all of us for successfully navigating this brand new system, helping each other, and doing a heck of a job shaking down Ford's programming.

Remember that emails don't go out until Tuesday. We all volunteered to be rabid guinea pigs, desperate to convert our reservations to orders.

We should also acknowledge that Ford did a pretty good job getting it ready for us.

I know today didn't quite work out for everyone but I think most of us who wanted to convert right away succeeded.

Well done all!

Registered
Its great to see this useful order tracker spreadsheet with details that include everyone's order date, city/state/country, model, battery, powertrain, etc.

With enough orders added it will give us some interesting stats on the many models out there. Especially now that reservations are being convert into official Mustang Mach-E orders.

Lets make sure to pass it around to other owners not on it already!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts