Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I wrong or does it cost $7000.00 dollars to get heated seats? I don't see them available on the select model you have to move up to premium. I live in Minnesota and heated seats are a must on an EV to get the most range on cold a winter day.

·
Registered
495 Posts
It does look that way, the heated seats and heated steering wheel are not on the Select Trim.

Here's how it's explained in an article from CNET:

"Moving on up brings us to the Premium trim at $51,700. Here's where the typical niceties midrange are found, such as heated front row seats, a 10-speaker premium audio system power mirrors and more. It's also where buyers can get choosey with the battery configuration."

·
Registered
222 Posts
We won't know the finalized list of options/upgrades until later, but yeah it looks for now like heated seats aren't an option for the Select or California Rt. 1 trims.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No worry It’s an option. For my case I choose the select model and I add the comfort package for the heated seats, heated stearing and other few other things for about 1700 $ CAD so expect less more in US dollars.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgandy Velvet Platinum
361 Posts
I live in the SW US desert and would have preferred ventilated seats like my Energi

·
Registered
377 Posts
No worry It’s an option. For my case I choose the select model and I add the comfort package for the heated seats, heated stearing and other few other things for about 1700 $ CAD so expect less more in US dollars.
Wait - so in Canada you can order the Select with heated seats??? The charts/spec sheets on the US website show the heated seats as unavailable.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wait - so in Canada you can order the Select with heated seats??? The charts/spec sheets on the US website show the heated seats as unavailable.
Hi all, I responded to the heated seats either here or the other forum awhile ago.....here in NJ I asked my dealer why no heated seats (to me VERY important....I go almost the whole winter in my c max energi with no heat but the heated seats, and am very comfortable).....again this was back in Feb,,,,,,he sent me screen shots of what he had on his computer from Ford (at that time).....this is on the Select model.....APPEARANCE PKG (55 P) 19 " wheels shadow silver, painted wheels, w/high gloss black aero cover, 255/55r19 all season tires, also black painted roof......COMFORT PKG, includes Appearance pkg also, cargo cover, hands free liftgate, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, memory drivers seat/sideview mirrors also memory......again, this is on the Select model, and the info was sent to me in Feb.....no idea on price.....if I am repeating my earlier post, sorry.....hope this helps some.....stay safe

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi all, I responded to the heated seats either here or the other forum awhile ago.....here in NJ I asked my dealer why no heated seats (to me VERY important....I go almost the whole winter in my c max energi with no heat but the heated seats, and am very comfortable).....again this was back in Feb,,,,,,he sent me screen shots of what he had on his computer from Ford (at that time).....this is on the Select model.....APPEARANCE PKG (55 P) 19 " wheels shadow silver, painted wheels, w/high gloss black aero cover, 255/55r19 all season tires, also black painted roof......COMFORT PKG, includes Appearance pkg also, cargo cover, hands free liftgate, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, memory drivers seat/sideview mirrors also memory......again, this is on the Select model, and the info was sent to me in Feb.....no idea on price.....if I am repeating my earlier post, sorry.....hope this helps some.....stay safe
Yikes! So to get heated seats you need 2 packages' worth of add-ons that will be over $2500

·
Registered
2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback / 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Select RWD SR
50 Posts
I took this package too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts