Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a birthday surprise, my wife ordered a Mach-E for me. My current lease is up in October/November. I was looking at a Tesla, but things didn’t line up right. Then I saw the Mach-E.

Back in 2001 I read about the new caddy CTS. Looked nice and it was the first caddy with a manual offered since 1929. I ordered one ( without test drive)and then a second one ( both manual transmission). Loved them both. Great cars.

Once again I ( my wife) reserved a brand new car without a test drive. I am excited and look forward to getting my new Mach-E. In the meantime, everything I read seams to indicate Ford is working to making this car even better.

I reserved the Extended Range Premium model with RWD In April. Received confirmation with the name of a local dealer to work with and am waiting to finalize my order. Very excited.

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
Welcome to the Mach-E Club!
and Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
625 Posts
As a birthday surprise, my wife ordered a Mach-E for me. My current lease is up in October/November. I was looking at a Tesla, but things didn’t line up right. Then I saw the Mach-E.

Back in 2001 I read about the new caddy CTS. Looked nice and it was the first caddy with a manual offered since 1929. I ordered one ( without test drive)and then a second one ( both manual transmission). Loved them both. Great cars.

Once again I ( my wife) reserved a brand new car without a test drive. I am excited and look forward to getting my new Mach-E. In the meantime, everything I read seams to indicate Ford is working to making this car even better.

I reserved the Extended Range Premium model with RWD In April. Received confirmation with the name of a local dealer to work with and am waiting to finalize my order. Very excited.
Welcome @Dlfisgreen.
Were you set on the Extended Range Premium model with RWD from the very start or considered another version before finally deciding?

·
Registered
653 Posts

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Be sure to add your info to our tracking doc as well!

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts