Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone? My name is Brandon. I just placed my Mach E order today. I ordered the Premium RWD Extended batter with the Tri white coat. As a former Tesla owner, I am really hoping Ford does this right. The car looks impressive and I love the minimalistic, high tech approach.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hi Brandon! Welcome to the forum!

So you don't own a Tesla now? What are you driving until your Mach-E arrives?

Also, be sure to add your reservation number here

And more info here

·
Registered
695 Posts
What’s up everyone? My name is Brandon. I just placed my Mach E order today. I ordered the Premium RWD Extended batter with the Tri white coat. As a former Tesla owner, I am really hoping Ford does this right. The car looks impressive and I love the minimalistic, high tech approach.
Welcome.

Curious to know what your experience was like with Tesla. I have been looking at the Model Y and know many Model 3, Model S and Model X owners that have zero complaints. At the same time some do!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome.

Curious to know what your experience was like with Tesla. I have been looking at the Model Y and know many Model 3, Model S and Model X owners that have zero complaints. At the same time some do!
I had a 2016 Model S. I have driven a model 3 a few times. Tesla’s are pretty awesome. Especially in 2016, the technology was unparalleled to what other automakers put out. I’m 27yo and really appreciated how advanced the technology was. The downfall with Tesla has been assembly line reliability. The paint job sucked, the trimmings sometimes wouldn’t align, the interior material were subpar for a car with that price. These are though small, technical things. Autopilot really is the best so far. I’m buying the Mach E for its size, similar technological advances and price point is fantastic. Ford should make a very reliable car, I really hope that transitions well into production.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts