Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Forum Friends,
I'm impatiently waiting for information on my MME GT. I ordered through the dealer on the first eligible order date of 4/28/2021 (reserved in early January), but only have received the VIN - no production date. I would have thought I'd have some visibility by now. The lack of information is quite frustrating, but I know I'm in a similar boat to many of you. Hope I can hold out for delivery as the car checked all of my boxes.

The good news is that I just received my backordered Chargepoint charger!

Thanks for all of the information posted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the Club @stepul! It's like pulling teeth trying to find out his stuff from dealers. It looks like some people are starting to get their GTs so hopefully you get updates soon. Have you tried reaching out to Ford for any info?

You guys must have some sway with Ford. In the last 2 days I received notification that my car has been built and it has shipped. The VIN is different than the one my dealer gave me - off by a letter and a few digits - so I wasn't able to track anything until I received these notifications. Getting excited now. Estimated delivery October 20-26!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts