Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the Club!

There is a plethora of information and personal reviews in this forum, I hope you find it useful and share your own experiences.

I leave it to the lower States to comment on heat penetration through the roof glass. I’m in NJ so it will never really be a problem this far north of you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey @robarmstrong! When are you expecting to take delivery? What is your home charging setup like?
The dealer said 3-4ish months, but after reading a bunch of posts on here, im not sure. I just ordered it on 3/29.. I've checked the Ford site about 20 times to check on status and its still on dealer accepted.. just a tad bit anxious I guess..
My home charging situation is in research mode.. I originally wanted the Ford home charger, but I guess that has been discontinued. I may wait to see how things go, we have EV charging stations at my office so a bulk of my charging will be there. I will most likely get a home charger as I don't want to compete with my wife for the dryer outlet..
I read some great posts with good recommendations on here about home chargers so ill decide on one later.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just ordered a Premium, RWD, Extended battery, iconic silver. More to come once I get it..
Curious to answer some questions like true range and heat from the sunroof.
Thanks for having this forum!
From Las Vegas - Have had it two months - Hottest so far has been 90 - no issues!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts