Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
308 Posts
That has to be the worst of all messages when out on the road like that.
Sorry it happened to you; hope you didn't get stranded for too long.
Do tell more once you hear back from dealer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That has to be the worst of all messages when out on the road like that.
Sorry it happened to you; hope you didn't get stranded for too long.
Do tell more once you hear back from dealer.
Never got stranded, just warned that we could be. Very concerning. We will update this tread when we learn more.

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
278 Posts
Never got stranded, just warned that we could be. Very concerning. We will update this tread when we learn more.
I hope they find the fault. I never got that massage, mine just died out of the blue… was able to restart it and drive on… Still waiting for a callback from Ford‘s Customer Experience Team for the Mach-E… Let us know what they find out! Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,625 Posts
Has anyone else experienced these? Ford is working on it View attachment 5440 View attachment 5441 View attachment 5442
I got the second notice (Powertrain Malfunction) on my MMe within the first couple of weeks. I brought it to the dealer and they kept it overnight and gave me a loaner. No issues since the update three months ago. I posted a copy of the dealer's service order if you are interested in knowing the actual update number.
Found the post,

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Did you ever find anything out from the dealer?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the second notice (Powertrain Malfunction) on my MMe within the first couple of weeks. I brought it to the dealer and they kept it overnight and gave me a loaner. No issues since the update three months ago. I posted a copy of the dealer's service order if you are interested in knowing the actual update number.
Found the post,
View attachment 5495 View attachment 5495
Thank you. Shared this with my dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts