Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was eagerly waiting for the Mach E reveal and stayed up late last night to watch the reveal. I rooting so much for the Mach E to equal or pass any Model Y sales

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it was VERY compelling vehicle, even compared the the Model Y. Where the Y exceeds slightly in range/performance/charging/price, the Mach E has a compelling exterior styling, better interior, and vast network of dealers...and it still has the full Fed Tax credit. I have a Model 3 now and will/would trade it in on a true coupe EV with a 300 mile range and 0-60 in the 4 second range. If the Mach E sells well, I hope it encourages Ford to develop a coupe Mach E with styling similar to current Mustangs

·
Registered
761 Posts
I thought it was VERY compelling vehicle, even compared the the Model Y. Where the Y exceeds slightly in range/performance/charging/price, the Mach E has a compelling exterior styling, better interior, and vast network of dealers...and it still has the full Fed Tax credit. I have a Model 3 now and will/would trade it in on a true coupe EV with a 300 mile range and 0-60 in the 4 second range. If the Mach E sells well, I hope it encourages Ford to develop a coupe Mach E with styling similar to current Mustangs
Oh man I'd love to see Ford make a 2-door Mach-E or an actual electric Mustang. Especially after the Lithium Mustang was shown at SEMA.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re Price/performance ...prices for model Y not released in UK but based on projection from model 3 prices I would estimate that base model Y would be at least £4-5k ($5-7k) more expensive than base model Mach E (select).Give fact that Mach E is out end 2020 here and Model Y mid 2021 (but who knows) it was a no brainer for me. Mach E.
I have to always wonder why when hatchback/SUV form are far more popular, why it was Tesla chose to roll it out last. If they had put Y ahead of 3 I would be driving a Y now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts