Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from NJ, reserved a red AWD standard range today. Been looking at Mustangs forever and been thinking about getting an electric vehicle, then this was announced. After looking and reading for a few weeks, decided to put in a reservation before they close out and I regret it. :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Can you add your reservation number to our list here:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on ordering your Mach-E! What other vehicles have you owned? Are you looking to trade something in for the Mach-E?
Various others, Ford Taurus back in the day, a couple Ford Explorers, BMWs, couple minivans, one of which I still drive. Also a VW Tiguan currently. I won't be trading anything in for the Mach-E, my older son will be driving in a year and a half so he can drive the minivan. Haha.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum!
Can you add your reservation number to our list here:
I added my order number.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Various others, Ford Taurus back in the day, a couple Ford Explorers, BMWs, couple minivans, one of which I still drive. Also a VW Tiguan currently. I won't be trading anything in for the Mach-E, my older son will be driving in a year and a half so he can drive the minivan. Haha.
hahaha good call I drove the family van around when I started to learn as well. It build character lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts