Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Mache last April several road trips (11,000 miles) no issues. Couple weeks ago took a trip up the coast, out of nowhere the car veered right on its own about a half second later a deer smashed into the front quarter panel ($14,000). The car saw the deer before I did and tried to evade it. Without the onboard sensors and computer the dear could have possibly crashed though the windsheild. I was able to drive the car back to the hotel (5 miles)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bought my Mache last April several road trips (11,000 miles) no issues. Couple weeks ago took a trip up the coast, out of nowhere the car veered right on its own about a half second later a deer smashed into the front quarter panel ($14,000). The car saw the deer before I did and tried to evade it. Without the onboard sensors and computer the dear could have possibly crashed though the windsheild. I was able to drive the car back to the hotel (5 miles)
Great to hear this feature works. What cost so much money to repair? Any pictures to share?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow! Glad to hear you're ok and that the MME might have saved your life.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I totaled a Chevy Spark a couple of years ago hitting a deer. Not fun. Luckily the crumple zone did it's job and it didn't come through the windshield.
How long was the wait for parts to repair your Mach e?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts