Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo Hoo! I received my HOV stickers for my Mach-e today! :) I applied for them on June 18th, and received them September 10th, almost 3 months. They're good until 1/1/25.

However, with all this Covid stuff, I don't travel that much anymore. :(

·
Registered
220 Posts
Woo Hoo! I received my HOV stickers for my Mach-e today! :) I applied for them on June 18th, and received them September 10th, almost 3 months. They're good until 1/1/25.

View attachment 6570
I bought some Paint protection film designed for the stickers on Amazon so I can easily remove them when they're no longer valid. I don't drive much either and didn't think I would care so much about the HOV lane but I use it whenever possible now.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach E
69 Posts

View attachment 6570
It's a shame you have to attach them in such an odd spot on the vehicle. We have smaller "OK" stickers here in British Columbia and some entrepreneurs came up with a custom plastic shape that goes under your license plate, allowing you to adhere the sticker to the side of the license plate, rather than attach to the painted surface or window. :)

-Murray

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the stickers and debated for a long time as to whether or not to apply them. First, there's no way I'd put that sticker directly on the paint. I hear too many horror stories about what it does when it's removed. So, I spent the money on the PPF for the California stickers. Then I still couldn't bring myself to put it on. Finally, I put one of the small ones on the side rear bumper only. Nothing on the front, nothing on the back of the rear bumper.

I'm contemplating removing the sticker now. It makes my Mach E look like a Prius.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought some Paint protection film designed for the stickers on Amazon so I can easily remove them when they're no longer valid. I don't drive much either and didn't think I would care so much about the HOV lane but I use it whenever possible now.
Do you have a link for that film?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts