Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Man, that’s never good. My dealer experience was just ok but it seems that many folks here in this forum have struggled with buying the car on a lot. That being said, the people still waiting for their MME to be built and/or delivered have a huge beef as well. I ordered a Dark Matter Gray AWDx Premium this past August but then I started seeing all of the delivery day red flags so I changed course. Was just notified that the car I ordered is now pushed back (again) to January 2022. I needed that tax credit this years so I’m glad I made a move. I have the AWD select MME. How do you like the GT?
Man, that’s never good. My dealer experience was just ok but it seems that many folks here in this forum have struggled with buying the car on a lot. That being said, the people still waiting for their MME to be built and/or delivered have a huge beef as well. I ordered a Dark Matter Gray AWDx Premium this past August but then I started seeing all of the delivery day red flags so I changed course. Was just notified that the car I ordered is now pushed back (again) to January 2022. I needed that tax credit this years so I’m glad I made a move. I have the AWD select MME. How do you like the GT?
My first Ford, first EV, so far love the car. It’s a significant upgrade from my last ICE. Overall just a joy to drive, love the instant acceleration. I do find the ride bumpy and even my 9 year old son has commented on the bumpiness. Haven’t taken it anywhere far yet and so far have just charged at home. I want to try a road trip, but am nervous about charging elsewhere given all the stories about difficulties charging. How do you like the Select?

·
Registered
Premium 4X ER
38 Posts
I got my MME Premium ER in June and driven little (we both remote work), as to date just 2100 miles; the other day the SHIFT SYSTEM failure message popped up but the car was driving like usual no issue at all, it seems to be a SW bug. Booked the service for a full update including those 2 recalls for roof and windshield, got a loaner, the car should be done by Friday, fingers crossed!

·
Registered
12 Posts
My first Ford, first EV, so far love the car. It’s a significant upgrade from my last ICE. Overall just a joy to drive, love the instant acceleration. I do find the ride bumpy and even my 9 year old son has commented on the bumpiness. Haven’t taken it anywhere far yet and so far have just charged at home. I want to try a road trip, but am nervous about charging elsewhere given all the stories about difficulties charging. How do you like the Select?
I really like the Select trim. I wanted an AWD full EV that could carry my teens on one day and my golf clubs the next. The luxury items built into the Premium are nice and all but they weren’t essential for me. And, while curious about Blue Cruise, I’m good to wait until I upgrade to a GT to get that feature!

The look of my particular MME works for me because the carbonized gray paint color is a direct match to the carbonized gray OEM wheels on the Select Trim. I saw these same wheels on other Mach-E colors and it didn’t fit my eye at all. This combo works great—especially with the matte black wheel wells.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Finally took delivery of my order from February. Took slightly less than 9 months, but loving the car so far. Ford of Kirkland accepted my X-Plan pricing for my order, although paperwork to actually get the Options plan took way too long. AWD Premium extended range:
View attachment 6906
Nice. I bought my first Mustang from that location in 2021. Can’t for mine to get built.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I really like the Select trim. I wanted an AWD full EV that could carry my teens on one day and my golf clubs the next. The luxury items built into the Premium are nice and all but they weren’t essential for me. And, while curious about Blue Cruise, I’m good to wait until I upgrade to a GT to get that feature!

The look of my particular MME works for me because the carbonized gray paint color is a direct match to the carbonized gray OEM wheels on the Select Trim. I saw these same wheels on other Mach-E colors and it didn’t fit my eye at all. This combo works great—especially with the matte black wheel wells. View attachment 6897
I love your Mach E! And your comments regarding the color and the matching of the wheels is spot on. That gray really sparkles in the sun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A really terrible experience. The car died with a SHIFT SYSTEM FAULT and POWERTRAIN FAULT right on the road. The transmission locked up, the parking brake came on. I was able to get it off the road to a nearby parking area, then I could not get it moving again. No neutral and that brake came on each time I tried to shift.
Ford roadside service was a complete fail. They couldn't locate the right equipment (wheel lift and dollies) after 4 hours then said they found one but I would have to "pay up front"; f that. I had called AAA by then, they were 3 hours out. I was only about 1/2 mile from home by trail, we walked back. After a few hours, took my wife's car to check on the Mach-E and it started right up. I took the chance and drove it home (2 miles on the road). Then we were going to go get my wife's car but the Mach-E wasn't going to move again. Cancelled the AAA call since it was in my driveway now, next morning (Sunday) AAA came (under 90 minutes, truck from Renton). Of course, it started again but I insisted he tow it. Towed to Ford of Kirkland (not where I bought it but close by) and left it. Monday morning they called, said they found my car on their doorstep. By 1:30 they had it all updated - software only - did a test drive for 20 minutes, then called it good. So far, no problems but I have barely driven it this week. PaaK is working much better (with my limited testing).
If this had been a few weeks ago, we could have been stuck on I-90 or even last week on 520 or in Seattle.
Needless to say, we have a bit of PTSD now.
I just got the shift fault light this morning - southern Oregon. Been 3 hours waiting at the nearest dealership for them to diagnose it. The service counter guy said they could get me in - in 3-4 weeks. A higher up told the guy to get someone to at least look at it today. Less than 7000 miles on it.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts