Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like the idea that you often need to look at the center screen while driving
I'm little disappointed that mach e don't have an option to add hud.
So does anyone know how much info can the 10 inch instrument screen show? Beside basic speed/rpm/battery, can it show the navigation map or navigation direction? How about media info? And maybe status of driving assistance system?

Registered
Basic navigation direction is displayed. What else i need to find out after delivery 馃槆

Super Moderator
I don't like the idea that you often need to look at the center screen while driving
I'm little disappointed that mach e don't have an option to add hud.
So does anyone know how much info can the 10 inch instrument screen show? Beside basic speed/rpm/battery, can it show the navigation map or navigation direction? How about media info? And maybe status of driving assistance system?
It shows proximity alerts (ex. car to the left rear) and the functions of various autonomy systems.
there is also the standard array of indicator icons (lights on, tire pressure low, vehicle on, service soon, etc). These persist after you have dismissed the pop-up alerts.
For me a HUD is one of those items that is not a necessity. And sometimes can be distracting, messing with my focal-point. But that鈥檚 my preference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts