Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't like the idea that you often need to look at the center screen while driving
I'm little disappointed that mach e don't have an option to add hud.
So does anyone know how much info can the 10 inch instrument screen show? Beside basic speed/rpm/battery, can it show the navigation map or navigation direction? How about media info? And maybe status of driving assistance system?

Registered
Basic navigation direction is displayed. What else i need to find out after delivery 馃槆

Super Moderator
I don't like the idea that you often need to look at the center screen while driving
I'm little disappointed that mach e don't have an option to add hud.
So does anyone know how much info can the 10 inch instrument screen show? Beside basic speed/rpm/battery, can it show the navigation map or navigation direction? How about media info? And maybe status of driving assistance system?
It shows proximity alerts (ex. car to the left rear) and the functions of various autonomy systems.
there is also the standard array of indicator icons (lights on, tire pressure low, vehicle on, service soon, etc). These persist after you have dismissed the pop-up alerts.
For me a HUD is one of those items that is not a necessity. And sometimes can be distracting, messing with my focal-point. But that鈥檚 my preference.

Registered
2021 FE Carbonized Gray
Disappointed you can not customize instrument cluster. Not only did ford decide which items it was important for me to see but where i should see them at.

Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
Anyone know what the checkered flag/ 1 mi indicator means. Showed up and I can't figure out what it indicates?
20210314_170841.jpg

Registered
I think its 1 Mile to destination. My MME woke up this morning with the same thing. I turned on Carplay Waze and it went away. You could also trying turning off the car and back on...

Premium Member
I think its 1 Mile to destination. My MME woke up this morning with the same thing. I turned on Carplay Waze and it went away. You could also trying turning off the car and back on...
The car has been off and on several times but no luck. I also went to Nav and requested "cancel route" no luck. I'll try Carplay Waze (if I can find it) and see if that works. Thanks

Registered
2021 FE Carbonized Gray
Disappointed you can not customize instrument cluster. Not only did ford decide which items it was important for me to see but where i should see them at.
1000% agree. should be able to display what you like and where you like it at. HUD would take it if it was there.

Registered
Of all the things they should have done if not full on customizable was give "face" options, like analog looking dials for speed and charge, etc. From what I understand, the digital instrument cluster on the Mustang coupe can be customized to display different info.

Super Moderator
Of all the things they should have done if not full on customizable was give "face" options, like analog looking dials for speed and charge, etc. From what I understand, the digital instrument cluster on the Mustang coupe can be customized to display different info.
That would be nice. The data displayed is good, let us liven it up a bit with skins.

Premium Member
The car has been off and on several times but no luck. I also went to Nav and requested "cancel route" no luck. I'll try Carplay Waze (if I can find it) and see if that works. Thanks
I went out today the "flag" and the 1 mile are gone and the "flag" is now at the bottom of the display indicating I guess that it's at the destination?

Registered
My checkered flag showed up whilst I was driving at 90 mph on the interstate barely keeping up with traffic. I thought it meant you are speeding.

Premium Member
My checkered flag showed up whilst I was driving at 90 mph on the interstate barely keeping up with traffic. I thought it meant you are speeding.
I think that at 90MPH it means the race is over.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts