Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Driving radius calculator. Not sure how accurate it is but at a glance it seems to pass the sanity check. So if we can get ~200 miles in the worst case scenario for our AWD extended range premium - sub zero temps with the heat blasting and seat heaters on, we can comfortable do a round trip to pretty much anywhere we've driven to and back in a day.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
967 Posts

Driving radius calculator. Not sure how accurate it is but at a glance it seems to pass the sanity check. So if we can get ~200 miles in the worst case scenario for our AWD extended range premium - sub zero temps with the heat blasting and seat heaters on, we can comfortable do a round trip to pretty much anywhere we've driven to and back in a day.
This is a feature in our Leaf. I never use it. It assumes the world is flat and all roads are straight lines radiating out from the starting point. Without important considerations like the actual driving distance and terrain, these will make you think you can go farther than you can.

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
This is a feature in our Leaf. I never use it. It assumes the world is flat and all roads are straight lines radiating out from the starting point. Without important considerations like the actual driving distance and terrain, these will make you think you can go farther than you can.
During Part 4 of the immersion series, the description given by Darren Palmer for the Ford route planner and navigation seems to indicate it will take many external factors into consideration. Topography/terrain, weather/temperature, traffic, as well as your driving habits. It will be interesting to see how well it works.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
967 Posts
During Part 4 of the immersion series, the description given by Darren Palmer for the Ford route planner and navigation seems to indicate it will take many external factors into consideration. Topography/terrain, weather/temperature, traffic, as well as your driving habits. It will be interesting to see how well it works.
Agreed. I'm looking forward to seeing how well that works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts