Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2018 BMW i3 Base, 2021 Mach-E4x - Infinite Blue (ordered)
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those of you who placed your order in 2021:

How long did you wait between "Order Accepted by Dealer" and "Scheduled For Production"?

Thanks!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I ordered my car on 1/15/21, last Thursday I got my email, scheduled for production week of 4/18/21 so I'm hoping I'll have it by the end of may.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my car on 1/15/21, last Thursday I got my email, scheduled for production week of 4/18/21 so I'm hoping I'll have it by the end of may.
I ordered mine 12/1/2020 and have recently received production date week 24 May 2021. Red AWD premium. Sounds like you have a good dealer...

·
Registered
602 Posts
I ordered mine 12/1/2020 and have recently received production date week 24 May 2021. Red AWD premium. Sounds like you have a good dealer...
my guess is they're grouping by components so say one week they run AWD with standard battery etc. But I was pleasantly surprised at the relatively early build date, fingers crossed no delays which we all know can happen. I actually got to see and drive one today, I was very impressed.

·
Registered
6 Posts

How long did you wait between "Order Accepted by Dealer" and "Scheduled For Production"?

Thanks!
Hey @ScottH,

I ordered mine on 2020-11-17, and mine just moved to “Scheduled For Production” last week. No worries if you don’t see movement for a while.

·
Registered
Iconic Silver Premium AWD Extended Range
1 Posts
Ordered 2020-10-19, order scheduled 2021-02-18, production week of 2021-05-24.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ordered 1/11/2021 scheduled production week of 5/30/21. Premium AWD
Did you just receive that date after waiting almost two months?

·
Super Moderator
2,794 Posts
I got the notice on 2/18. So 38 days from order to notice of scheduled production, 101 days from the notice to projected production.
Wow, they are getting better! It was 240 days from order to delivery for me. (Sarcasm)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After waiting nearly a month, I couldn't go without an EV any longer; so I bought this Mach E "gateway drug" (2018 i3 BEV) to give me an EV fix until the real thing arrives. I'm loving it so far.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Apparently, the production e-mails really do get sent on Thursdays:

Dear Scott Hutchinson,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021.

·
Registered
602 Posts

Dear Scott Hutchinson,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021.
congrats!

·
Registered
5 Posts

Dear Scott Hutchinson,
Ha! I just got my scheduled for production as well!! Order 3/31/2021 scheduled for production the week of 06/21/2021.

·
Registered
602 Posts
mine currently being built and the ford site says expected delivery is May 31. I'm not sure if I believe that but it's quicker than I'd figured.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Thanks!
We ordered a Red AWD Standard Range on March 27th and Recieved notification on April 22nd that our poduction is the Week of June 7th. Based on what we were told by the dealer and read elsewhere this seemed really fast to us. Anyone have a idea how long from production week to delievery? Expecting 8 weeks but curious what outer people have found.

·
Registered
602 Posts
We ordered a Red AWD Standard Range on March 27th and Recieved notification on April 22nd that our poduction is the Week of June 7th. Based on what we were told by the dealer and read elsewhere this seemed really fast to us. Anyone have a idea how long from production week to delievery? Expecting 8 weeks but curious what outer people have found.
I planned on two months from built to receive from factory. However my car is in production now and the ford tool says expected delivery is May 31. a month earlier than that. We shall see.https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

1 - 20 of 81 Posts