Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I planned on two months from built to receive from factory. However my car is in production now and the ford tool says expected delivery is May 31. a month earlier than that. We shall see.https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
zvez and myself were in the same "week of production" group: week of 04/18/21. And I too got an update on my Ford Management page for the Mach-E. The Built item is now GREEN and checked off. Never have gotten an email update, I just go and log in on the FORD Account page and "manage" my orders.
Delivery is set for end of June - early July. I think they are compensating for arrival in Hawaii. Which takes longer than everywhere else for all products not just cars. For Kauai a vehicle will leave the west coast and go to Honolulu. Then wait for a barge to bring it across the channel to our dealer. We're used to it so.......
zvez I went to that vehicle tracking site, but it only lets me put in the 1st 4 numbers of my order number?
j.dog

·
Registered
602 Posts
zvez and myself were in the same "week of production" group: week of 04/18/21. And I too got an update on my Ford Management page for the Mach-E. The Built item is now GREEN and checked off. Never have gotten an email update, I just go and log in on the FORD Account page and "manage" my orders.
Delivery is set for end of June - early July. I think they are compensating for arrival in Hawaii. Which takes longer than everywhere else for all products not just cars. For Kauai a vehicle will leave the west coast and go to Honolulu. Then wait for a barge to bring it across the channel to our dealer. We're used to it so.......
zvez I went to that vehicle tracking site, but it only lets me put in the 1st 4 numbers of my order number?
j.dog
you need the order number from the window sticker, To get your window sticker go here and enter VIN. Pull up the window sticker, go down to the bottom under "RAIL" below that you'll want the first four digits to the LEFT of O/T. after you get that number THEN go to the ford tracker site, mine is still in production but says 38 days (may 31) til delivery (which probably really won't happen) https://www.fordtracker.tech/

·
Registered
35 Posts
you need the order number from the window sticker, To get your window sticker go here and enter VIN. Pull up the window sticker, go down to the bottom under "RAIL" below that you'll want the first four digits to the LEFT of O/T. after you get that number THEN go to the ford tracker site, mine is still in production but says 38 days (may 31) til delivery (which probably really won't happen) https://www.fordtracker.tech/
Ok got it. Wow the alignments of the numbers and planets are really coming together for our MME.
Take my VIN sequence of numbers (not letters) starts with 289xx. I have a built 289 in my Falcon.
Built Date: 04/22/21 ... Earth Day. Estimated Delivery date: The 4th of July. Revering the Old Guard, Green-Eco Friendly and Patriotic all in one swoop!
Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again. ZVEZ is the most informative and detailed oriented poster on this forum. Not that there aren't other guys and gals posting useful info, but wow I've gotten some great insights and links from this guy. HOORAAHH. My hats off to you and FORD to be able to do all this over the internet for us Buyers!
Joe Dog
Rapid Red Metallic, RWD, SRB, Light Space Gray Interior - (build week 4/18/21)

Reactions: zvez

·
Registered
602 Posts
Ok got it. Wow the alignments of the numbers and planets are really coming together for our MME.
Take my VIN sequence of numbers (not letters) starts with 289xx. I have a built 289 in my Falcon.
Built Date: 04/22/21 ... Earth Day. Estimated Delivery date: The 4th of July. Revering the Old Guard, Green-Eco Friendly and Patriotic all in one swoop!
Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again. ZVEZ is the most informative and detailed oriented poster on this forum. Not that there aren't other guys and gals posting useful info, but wow I've gotten some great insights and links from this guy. HOORAAHH. My hats off to you and FORD to be able to do all this over the internet for us Buyers!
Joe Dog
Rapid Red Metallic, RWD, SRB, Light Space Gray Interior - (build week 4/18/21)
Hoping my Mach E flips in the next few days.
Thanks for the compliments. Talking about the Mach-E online because my wife would rather have a sharpened stick stuck in her left eye than talk about car stuff. The funny thing is this is "technically" her car! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hoping my Mach E flips in the next few days.
Thanks for the compliments. Talking about the Mach-E online because my wife would rather have a sharpened stick stuck in her left eye than talk about car stuff. The funny thing is this is "technically" her car! :)
Wow, We're in the same boat, ah er...MME. This IS definitely her car. I've been trying to get her out of that Lincoln MKZ for a couple of years now. She always said she wanted an all Electric SUV type vehicle then came the MME, Well after a few months of saying come on lets get it for you! She agreed, now she's way into it. Quoting to me from the forum, etc. etc. Her excitement level just went through the roof today when I revealed all this data. She in town now at the hair dresser, its a Saturday thing for her.
A few years back our daughter came home from college for the summer. She had to have her own car, she insisted while home. I sprung for a beat up '94 Mustang with faded paint and ripped up interior but it would do for a couple of months. It was missing the pony on the grille. So I ordered a cheapo on eBay. Sometimes in Hawaii stuff gets shipped here but never arrives. I waited 2 weeks and no show, so I had the seller send a replacement. I installed it on off she went. 2 more weeks passed and the original order showed up. This was 2006 so for 15 years I've had this grill ornament in my curio cabinet with model cars and jets. I told my wife I have a nice surprise for her when she gets back from the beauty salon.

I'm sure she didn't know it was there even.
Joe Dog

Reactions: zvez

·
Registered
602 Posts
Wow, We're in the same boat, ah er...MME. This IS definitely her car. I've been trying to get her out of that Lincoln MKZ for a couple of years now. She always said she wanted an all Electric SUV type vehicle then came the MME, Well after a few months of saying come on lets get it for you! She agreed, now she's way into it. Quoting to me from the forum, etc. etc. Her excitement level just went through the roof today when I revealed all this data. She in town now at the hair dresser, its a Saturday thing for her.
A few years back our daughter came home from college for the summer. She had to have her own car, she insisted while home. I sprung for a beat up '94 Mustang with faded paint and ripped up interior but it would do for a couple of months. It was missing the pony on the grille. So I ordered a cheapo on eBay. Sometimes in Hawaii stuff gets shipped here but never arrives. I waited 2 weeks and no show, so I had the seller send a replacement. I installed it on off she went. 2 more weeks passed and the original order showed up. This was 2006 so for 15 years I've had this grill ornament in my curio cabinet with model cars and jets. I told my wife I have a nice surprise for her when she gets back from the beauty salon.

I'm sure she didn't know it was there even.
Joe Dog
LOL, maybe the momentum will build!! :)
BTW, very pleased to get the "built" email this morning. Estimated delivery date is 5/24-5/30 !

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
19 Posts
To those of you who placed your order in 2021:

How long did you wait between "Order Accepted by Dealer" and "Scheduled For Production"?

Thanks!
We are going on 7 weeks, all our dealer says is that it's pending, they haven't been able to give us any other information and plus it has taken the dealer days to reply to us when we ask for an update, it's very frustrating.

·
Registered
109 Posts
To those of you who placed your order in 2021:

How long did you wait between "Order Accepted by Dealer" and "Scheduled For Production"?

Thanks!
Scott - Ordered my car in October 2020 and have not heard anything from Ford as far as a build week. Got tired of this and bought an Infinite Blue from another dealer and canceled my original order. It ended up that we were lucky because my wife really wanted Infinite Blue (which we found) and had I waited any longer, we wouldn't have gotten it as Ford discontinued the color.

UPDATE: The car that I ordered in October is being produced this week. I don't know how long that will take. With the way transportation is I expect a late June or July delivery to the dealer I initially used. If you're looking for an AWD with EXT battery and protection pkg in Infinite Blue, the dealers name is Terry's Ford in Peotone (Illinois).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scott - Ordered my car in October 2020 and have not heard anything from Ford as far as a build week. Got tired of this and bought an Infinite Blue from another dealer and canceled my original order. It ended up that we were lucky because my wife really wanted Infinite Blue (which we found) and had I waited any longer, we wouldn't have gotten it as Ford discontinued the color.
Hi did you get your deposit back?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi did you get your deposit back?
I texted the General Manager (who also sold me the car) and very politely told him how sorry I was that I had to make the decision to purchase the car but I was at my limit with Ford's unfair ordering process and I wanted my deposit refunded. I also told him had we waited and stayed with the original order we would have lost out on the color my wife wanted and she would have been very upset. I don't know how he felt when he received that text (that's the way we communicated the entire time since October 12th when I ordered the car) but he replied I would get my deposit back the next week (this was a weekend). When it didn't come after a week I texted him again to remind him and one of his office staff called to get the number, etc. from my credit card and I had a credit applied the same day.

I am still watching on Ford's Order web site and the car that I ordered still is sitting at the first stage saying order was received and build week will be as soon as possible (yeah right! - NOT). The GM that ordered the car for me said he thought the week of May 24th so we'll see. He also told me when I ordered the car in October that I would have my Mach E by January 2021 at the latest and we all know that didn't happen so when he projected the week of May 24th as my build week I'm skeptical. It doesn't really matter anymore and now I just enjoy having Illinipony. He's a blast to drive and I cannot believe the acceleration when I floor it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Rating the Mach E, Dealerships and Ford

I peruse all around this forum as I wait for my Mach E. I don't know how to post a pol on here, but here is my mental, unscientific, personal, observed, learned view of what everyone thinks of the above on a scale of 1-10 (with 1=totally unsatisfied and 10=totally satisfied):

Mach E: 10​
Dealerships: 2​
Dealership service: 2​
Ford communication: 1​
Ford production: 3​

My $0.02 .

Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ha! I just got my scheduled for production as well!! Order 3/31/2021 scheduled for production the week of 06/21/2021.
I ordered mine on 3/29 and had to call the dealer to have them place the order on 3/31 but have not received a production date. What type of configuration did you order?

·
Registered
5 Posts
We got the Standard Range Permium in Red. I keep seeing it is believed they group orders based on the configs by week. Ours was scheduled for the week of June 7th, however I checked the ford site just now and it shows our scheduled date is January 7th 2021. Not sure how but we have moved back in time I guess.

·
Registered
2018 BMW i3 Base, 2021 Mach-E4x - Infinite Blue (ordered)
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Oops...now the status is 5 months off.

·
Registered
2018 BMW i3 Base, 2021 Mach-E4x - Infinite Blue (ordered)
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Yeah, it used to say 6/21/2021, which is what the e-mail said. Apparently, the website has a new bug.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine was supposed to go into production next week (2021-05-30) and now the website is saying this… 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
109 Posts
I texted the General Manager (who also sold me the car) and very politely told him how sorry I was that I had to make the decision to purchase the car but I was at my limit with Ford's unfair ordering process and I wanted my deposit refunded. I also told him had we waited and stayed with the original order we would have lost out on the color my wife wanted and she would have been very upset. I don't know how he felt when he received that text (that's the way we communicated the entire time since October 12th when I ordered the car) but he replied I would get my deposit back the next week (this was a weekend). When it didn't come after a week I texted him again to remind him and one of his office staff called to get the number, etc. from my credit card and I had a credit applied the same day.

I am still watching on Ford's Order web site and the car that I ordered still is sitting at the first stage saying order was received and build week will be as soon as possible (yeah right! - NOT). The GM that ordered the car for me said he thought the week of May 24th so we'll see. He also told me when I ordered the car in October that I would have my Mach E by January 2021 at the latest and we all know that didn't happen so when he projected the week of May 24th as my build week I'm skeptical. It doesn't really matter anymore and now I just enjoy having Illinipony. He's a blast to drive and I cannot believe the acceleration when I floor it!
UPDATE: The car is finally being produced right now. I don't know how long it will take as well as how long it will be in transport to Illinois. I would guess a late June or July delivery for the car. It's an AWD, EXT battery, Infinite Blue Metallic with Space Grey upholstery and Protection Pkg. It's going to Terry's Ford of Peotone Illinois. It is a very nice dealership and you can tell Rich Sheridan, the General Manager, that I sent you. They seem very honest and will treat you right as opposed to some dealers (like I dealt with). I just wanted to update the situation as I have had my car over a month now and love it. A few small things I have to take care of but nothing major.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts