Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi did you get your deposit back?
Hi did you get your deposit back?
I just asked very politely for it to be refunded and the GM said he would. It took a week and a half but we got our money back. Dealers aren't that upset because it becomes a retail iem and the demand is high for the Mach E especially one that is infinite blue.

·
Registered
30 Posts
UPDATE: The car is finally being produced right now. I don't know how long it will take as well as how long it will be in transport to Illinois. I would guess a late June or July delivery for the car. It's an AWD, EXT battery, Infinite Blue Metallic with Space Grey upholstery and Protection Pkg. It's going to Terry's Ford of Peotone Illinois. It is a very nice dealership and you can tell Rich Sheridan, the General Manager, that I sent you. They seem very honest and will treat you right as opposed to some dealers (like I dealt with). I just wanted to update the situation as I have had my car over a month now and love it. A few small things I have to take care of but nothing major.
View attachment 5594
Hot damn. This is the exact car I wanted to order. I ordered on 5-15 but substituted for space white as infinite blue is no more.. I'm in mchenry co, if this car isn't spoken for may I mention you and this car if I call Rich?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hot damn. This is the exact car I wanted to order. I ordered on 5-15 but substituted for space white as infinite blue is no more.. I'm in mchenry co, if this car isn't spoken for may I mention you and this car if I call Rich?
I don’t know if it’s been sold or not but Rich Sheridan, the GM, handled my deal and I highly recommend him. You can use my name but I’d call soon because I think that car will sell quickly.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don’t know if it’s been sold or not but Rich Sheridan, the GM, handled my deal and I highly recommend him. You can use my name but I’d call soon because I think that car will sell quickly.
Ok thanks will call. Appreciate it

Edited: I called Rich but he went home for the day. Left a message, couldn't remember your first name so gave him your name here. See what happens. Thanks again illinibird

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well Brian got the car I ordered from Rich Sheridan. He put down a deposit and the car will be his. They are honoring my choice of color made in October 2020 and it is Infinite Blue Metallic Clear Coat. They started assembling the car today and project a delivery date of July 23, 2021 to Terry’s Ford in Peotone.

Congrats to Brian! It is a beautiful car if I say so myself. :cool:

PS-When they deliver the car to Brian July 23, 2021 it will have been over 9 months of waiting for a car that should have been delivered a long time ago. Ford never contacted me in any way and I really wonder if my order got lost. Others who ordered after me have received their cars already and that just is not right or fair. I had reached my limit a month ago when I found a car almost exactly what I had on order and I bought it. I really hated to do that especially to my salesperson (and GM), Rich Sheridan. Rich was great and very gracious when I canceled. He knows it took an exorbitant amount of time to get it too. I’m glad it turned out the way it did with a member of this forum purchasing the car from Rich. I don’t feel guilty anymore and Brian will have a wonderful car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
And I would like to thank IlliniBird for posting his car was being built so I could reserve the car with Rich. If anyone is looking for a quality dealer in the Chicago area look to Rich/ and Terry's Ford of Peotone. Rich was straight forward stating the price was MSRP no ADM and explained that at time of delivery we can look at all qualifying finance rates, incentives and any plan I might qualify for. Looks like X Plan I won't yet as I have only been a Mustang Club member since early May and the car should arrive in late July. I might qualify thru my work so I will look there. Can't wait! Infinite Blue is stunning!

·
Registered
1 Posts
To those of you who placed your order in 2021:

How long did you wait between "Order Accepted by Dealer" and "Scheduled For Production"?

Thanks!
I ordered mine (GT Performance ) 4/27/21 my dealer said it will be 12 weeks from "production date" but I have still not gotten any updates on when that will be.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered mine (GT Performance ) 4/27/21 my dealer said it will be 12 weeks from "production date" but I have still not gotten any updates on when that will be.
I ordered mine (GT Performance, also) last week (5/20/21) and the site said 24 weeks (6 months), which the silver lining is that I'm still on a lease that should be up around that time. So I'm not holding my breath for a production date any time soon 😅

·
Registered
2021 MME4X Premium, Rapid Red
32 Posts
I ordered mine (GT Performance, also) last week (5/20/21) and the site said 24 weeks (6 months), which the silver lining is that I'm still on a lease that should be up around that time. So I'm not holding my breath for a production date any time soon 😅
My thoughts exactly February 27th when I ordered but end of lease June 30th is coming soon and I finally got a build date of 12 July. I'll have to rent a car or something. Good luck!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm part of the confusion where my scheduled build date got changed to a date before I ordered. But mine also changed my build status In Production. Anybody else like this?
Screenshot_20210527-143412_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
602 Posts
My thoughts exactly February 27th when I ordered but end of lease June 30th is coming soon and I finally got a build date of 12 July. I'll have to rent a car or something. Good luck!
and figure 30 days from build to delivery

·
Registered
30 Posts
IlliniBird's original Mach E that I reserved finished production yesterday and shipped today with a transit time of (32). Looks like, barring any hiccups I might be owning the car before Independence Day!

·
Registered
602 Posts
IlliniBird's original Mach E that I reserved finished production yesterday and shipped today with a transit time of (32). Looks like, barring any hiccups I might be owning the car before Independence Day!
so if you the vin # you can track the truck portion of the trip (probably two separate) truck rides. you can track it on palsapp. I was pleasantly surprised in that mine arrived a week ahead of schedule Home - JCT Pals Portal

·
Registered
1 Posts
LOL, maybe the momentum will build!! :)
BTW, very pleased to get the "built" email this morning. Estimated delivery date is 5/24-5/30 !
I am sure you've answered this before, but I just joined. When did you order yours? I ordered mine on April 28. Premium. RWD with extended battery.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I am sure you've answered this before, but I just joined. When did you order yours? I ordered mine on April 28. Premium. RWD with extended battery.
I ordered 1/15, got build week scheduled 2/18, build week 4/18, built 4/24, shipped 4/26, arrived a week early at the dealer on 5/25. so a bit over 4 months for me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How long from in production to built? Mine's been "In Production" for 3 days now.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts