Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just received an email from Ford, estimated delivery date has slipped 3 weeks to the first week in August. Build date was 31 May.
I’m shocked you even got an email. With a may order date I’m not expecting to get one until mid to late 2022 at this point. It seems to be getting worse, not better, and if they prioritize gt orders, it’s only going to get worse

·
Registered
5 Posts
To those of you who placed your order in 2021:

How long did you wait between "Order Accepted by Dealer" and "Scheduled For Production"?

Thanks!
I placed an order on 3/19 and got a scheduled for production date (8/19) on 6/23. Premium AWD ER. In the meantime I found one at a dealer and bought it 10 days ago but haven’t cancelled my order yet as a couple of my neighbors are interested in getting one

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
28 Posts
Mine went in production on 5/24 and built 5/27. The Ford Tracker site is still showing an estimated delivery between 7/16 and 7-23 but the transit time is 32 days. I'm just guessing an arrival to the dealership around the 28th of June which is a Monday.
Any update on the delivery? Are you still thinking you will receive it around the 28th? Just asking so when mine gets shipped, want to see how accurate the delivery date will be.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Any update on the delivery? Are you still thinking you will receive it around the 28th? Just asking so when mine gets shipped, want to see how accurate the delivery date will be.
No update yet, emailed the dealership for an update yesterday. Still hoping for delivery by mid week so I can have the car for 4th of July weekend! Will respond here when I know more

Edited: dealership emailed back, said the train derailment in Missouri shouldn't affect Chicago area deliveries but he also doesn't see anything that shows a delivery imminent either.

·
Registered
2018 BMW i3 Base, 2021 Mach-E4x - Infinite Blue (ordered)
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
I think they built might my car (see below from Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer)! Though the order management web page still says "Scheduled for Production", not "Built". Also, I was a little rattled after I bumped into someone yesterday who had shopped at my dealer for a Mach-E, but it had a $10,000 markup; so they bought a Model Y instead. I'm not really looking forward to the final purchase, and hoping the online form will work and complete most of it for me.

2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E (Premium) is estimated to be delivered to dealer in 54 days.
  • ID#
    Customer Name[Me]
    Group Order TypeRetail (222R) (OBC8S)
    Receipt DateFebruary 23, 2021
    Production DateJune 26, 2021
    Shipment DateN/A
    Transit DateN/A
    Final Delivered DateN/A
    ETA End DateAugust 21, 2021

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered 3/28 (standard range AWD, infinite blue). Got an email on 4/22 that it was "scheduled for production" 6/13. And... nothing else so far. :(

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
28 Posts
Ordered 3/28 (standard range AWD, infinite blue). Got an email on 4/22 that it was "scheduled for production" 6/13. And... nothing else so far. :(
Hopefully you will receive an update soon saying it's been built 🙂

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
I think they built might my car (see below from Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer)! Though the order management web page still says "Scheduled for Production", not "Built". Also, I was a little rattled after I bumped into someone yesterday who had shopped at my dealer for a Mach-E, but it had a $10,000 markup; so they bought a Model Y instead. I'm not really looking forward to the final purchase, and hoping the online form will work and complete most of it for me.

2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E (Premium) is estimated to be delivered to dealer in 54 days.
  • ID#
    Customer Name[Me]
    Group Order TypeRetail (222R) (OBC8S)
    Receipt DateFebruary 23, 2021
    Production DateJune 26, 2021
    Shipment DateN/A
    Transit DateN/A
    Final Delivered DateN/A
    ETA End DateAugust 21, 2021
No e-mails from Ford, nor communication from the dealer; but it seems likely that my car was built last month without all the chips required, so the ETA has just slipped to Oct 31st.

Reactions: SamSme

·
Registered
70 Posts
I pick up my MME tomorrow!!!!

What a frustrating experience from Ford. If they had any communication at all (which they don't) it would suck. But I am stoked about getting the Mach E. I still do not see any of them around, and of course I'm looking. Especially since I'll be driving one of the few Infinite Blue Metallic paint jobs.

Put a 60A circuit in my garage and another at my office for grins. Will be using the JuiceBox 48 when it ships and the Ford charger in the meantime. JuiceBox produces nice charge rate data plus graphs.
I'm paying cash and they made me an OK deal on my trade-in (actually not bad since I got almost what I paid for it).

So here is one person's experience from start to finish. Ford dealer located in San Antonio TX.
I ordered a MME
Premium,
Infinite Blue Metallic,
Black Onyx interior,
RWD,
ER Battery,
on Mar 15, 2021.
I checked everywhere I could on almost a daily basis to find out status. Almost none if it came directly from Ford (none from the dealer), but using a variety of other sites, managed to piece together what was happening. Here is my experience (note I pick up the car tomorrow, the day after this post):

View attachment 6083

129 day delivery.

Note that the Muncie ramp in KS is the railroad ramp that serves TX (Union Pacific I think). There are also ramps in/around Kansas City that are ramps for different railroads and destinations in the USA, such as Argentine ramp, Muncie ramp, Voltz ramp and perhaps others.

Am really stoked to get the car tomorrow.
Jim

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Am really stoked to get the car tomorrow.
Jim
Congrats! I suggest you inspect the car thoroughly for damage and defects (particularly the glass roof) and test drive it before accepting it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hopefully you will receive an update soon saying it's been built 🙂
I did not receive an email notification, however the status updated twice in the last two weeks. First it was built, now shipped with an ETA of Aug 9-15! I was hoping for July 31 as the car I'm trading in had a registration expiring end of July, but I'll take it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Picked up my Premium MME, Infinite Blue Metallic, RWD, ExBattery yesterday. Now have 75 miles on it. I'm lovin it like I have never done with a new car before, and there have been quite a few of them. I'm going to have to get a neck brace because I'm still thrilled with that pedal to the metal acceleration.

The other noticeable feature is the quietness of the interior when driving. They did an excellent job on the noise abatement, and the ride is really smooth.

According to the dealer, my car with the 237th MME delivered in the USA. I don't know if that includes all versions. 129 days from order to delivery. Sold at MSRP.

My neighbor saw it in the driveway briefly and begged for a test drive, he loved it.

Went to a function yesterday afternoon and the crowd stopped at the door when I drove up. It turns heads wherever you go. People track you like a radar and express that mouth slightly ajar, "what the hell is that" bewildered look.

Spent an hour so far on settings and preferences. Have several more hours to go. Quite a bit of stuff I haven't figured out yet, but with this much technology, it will take a while.

I am waiting for a JuiceBox charger that will provide more data on the charge than the Ford charger, e.g. curves of the charge rate, etc.

To hell with emails, I'm going back out there and play.

Jim

81 - 97 of 97 Posts