Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My order has been in production since 15 June! That is crazy. The average car takes less than 24 hours to build. What the heck is going on in Mexico? How long has everyone else’s order taken in production?

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
My order has been in production since 15 June! That is crazy. The average car takes less than 24 hours to build. What the heck is going on in Mexico? How long has everyone else’s order taken in production?
siesta

·
Registered
834 Posts
typically the scheduled build is for the week, So mine was build week 4/18, I got the email that it was built on 4/24. No idea why yours seems to be delayed.

·
Registered
2018 BMW i3 Base, 2021 Mach-E4x - Infinite Blue (ordered)
83 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Mine was scheduled for production the week of 21 June, so should have been completed by 26 June, but no update yet on the order management site, nor e-mail from Ford. They either built it or didn't, who knows.

·
Registered
Ordered Premium Star White, Space Grey Interior AWD ER
12 Posts
I also have a 6/15 build date and it is still listed as In Production - In Progress.

·
Registered
2021 Mach-e Premium Rapid Red EX-4
39 Posts
Mine was scheduled to be built week of 6/10 and was built 6/16 and shipped 6/21. Still waiting for it to arrive at dealers scheduled 7/28 to 8/4.

·
Registered
40 Posts
June 12 “in production.” We were told not to worry and plan on it arriving the 3rd or 4th week of July.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well just got an update from the dealer. My car is on hold waiting on computer chips. 🤦‍♀️ Who knows how long it will take now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just private messaged Ford re "Build status not being updated promptly". I'll let you know how they reply.
See below the responses I got. I told them I was not satisfied with having to query the dealer for updates that Ford should push automatically when the ETA is delayed. I waited over four months for the car to be built, and then...nothing.

"
We recommend reaching out to the Sales Manager at the Ford dealership you placed your Mach E order with for any questions regarding your order status. The Sales Manager will have the resources needed to best assist you. You can also reach out to the Marketing Program Headquarters by phone (1-800-334-4375) for any further questions you may have.
Drew
Ford Social Media Team "

"
We appreciate you reaching to us regarding your concerns with your order status. I have created a feedback case and was sure to include our conversation in the case notes. For any further assistance, please reach out to the Sales Manager at your purchasing dealership. You can also visit our order tracking website for updates regarding your order here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/.
Drew
Ford Social Media Team "

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
i havent even gotten a vin after 7 weeks

·
Registered
73 Posts
See below the responses I got. I told them I was not satisfied with having to query the dealer for updates that Ford should push automatically when the ETA is delayed. I waited over four months for the car to be built, and then...nothing.

"
We recommend reaching out to the Sales Manager at the Ford dealership you placed your Mach E order with for any questions regarding your order status. The Sales Manager will have the resources needed to best assist you. You can also reach out to the Marketing Program Headquarters by phone (1-800-334-4375) for any further questions you may have.
Drew
Ford Social Media Team "

"
We appreciate you reaching to us regarding your concerns with your order status. I have created a feedback case and was sure to include our conversation in the case notes. For any further assistance, please reach out to the Sales Manager at your purchasing dealership. You can also visit our order tracking website for updates regarding your order here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/.
Drew
Ford Social Media Team "
I got the same runaround. Not the first time either. You can call the number if you’d like to listen to music for an hour or so but you won’t get any answers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Mine took 12.
i havent even gotten a vin after 7 weeks
Mine took over 8 weeks. I think you can get your VIN about a week after Ford e-mails you "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production..."

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
same here....i have an 8 digit order number but the site only accepts four digits

1 - 20 of 60 Posts