Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2018 BMW i3 Base, 2021 Mach-E4x - Infinite Blue (ordered)
90 Posts
Confusingly, there are two different order numbers. If you have your VIN, you should be able to find the 4-digit order number using this link: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=yourVINhere

On the window sticker, near the lower left is an ITEM # field like nn-oooo O/T 1, where the oooo part is the 4-digit order number.

If you can't make that work, then consider calling your dealer's Sales Manager and asking for your VIN and 4-digit order number.

Simple right? 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
339 Posts
same here....i have an 8 digit order number but the site only accepts four digits
I think there is a 4 digit number somewhere on your window sticker that is your order number….if you have your window sticker.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well my dealer delivery date just got pushed out to 31 October, it was originally 4 August. This has officially reached my limit for patience.

·
Registered
2021 Mach-e Premium Rapid Red EX-4
43 Posts
Well my dealer delivery date just got pushed out to 31 October, it was originally 4 August. This has officially reached my limit for patience.
I heard stories on Mach-e forums of people getting that email and then the car showing up at their dealers days after the email so hopefully that is the case with you. Have you tracked it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I heard stories on Mach-e forums of people getting that email and then the car showing up at their dealers days after the email so hopefully that is the case with you. Have you tracked it?
By tracking do you mean the Ford website? That is where I got the information. I have not gotten an email since my order confirmation email. I found out it was in production by checking with my dealer and the website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Aha…I found a dealer code..R007…on the order update my salesman sent me and that worked as the order number. Site opened confirming my order, but no details on build date yet.

·
Registered
2021 Mach-e Premium Rapid Red EX-4
43 Posts
Yes I checked that one too, still says pending. Also my dealer said my car was waiting on chips yesterday. Which I thought did not effect the Mach e.
when was it built? Mine was built on June 21st and says estimated delivery Aug 4th. On the Pals app said it was delivered to Kansas City on July 7th. Fingers crossed I don't get a delay.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Mine too. I still think it's the best car for me overall, so I might wait or find one that's already been delivered. I'm not aware of anything available before October for the same or less money that I would like as well. As soon as the Hyundai Ioniq 5 becomes available though, I might test drive that. I needn't be in a rush, since I'm loving driving my BMW i3; with an EPA range of 114 miles, it's just not very convenient for road trips.
How long a wait before Scheduled For Production? | Page 5 | Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News (macheclub.com)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine is stuck in Production and has been about 4 weeks now. I believe it is a chip issue. Randomly around the time my Mach E went into production Ford suddenly found chips to put in all the F-150s sitting in those lots in Detroit. My guess they are building our Mach Es without chips so they can get the F-150s to dealerships first. Once they fill the lots with F-150s again the Mach Es will suddenly get completed.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Mine is stuck in Production and has been about 4 weeks now. I believe it is a chip issue. Randomly around the time my Mach E went into production Ford suddenly found chips to put in all the F-150s sitting in those lots in Detroit. My guess they are building our Mach Es without chips so they can get the F-150s to dealerships first. Once they fill the lots with F-150s again the Mach Es will suddenly get completed.
I took notice this past week that my dealer had about 20 new pickups on the lot and one car......a mustang GT.
They told me they hadn't gotten a Mach e in three weeks but a truck load of pickups this week and last week

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
If this is the case I will be more than a little pissed. 😡

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
be pissed......my dealer got two trucks of new vehicles in last week.....both loaded with pickups !

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
21 - 40 of 64 Posts