Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2018 BMW i3 Base, 2021 Mach-E4x - Infinite Blue (ordered)
90 Posts
So this is where I am at now. Feels like I will never get my car… View attachment 6062
I bet you have your car by the end of September. Mine was in production a week after yours, and my delivery estimate recently changed from 10/31 to 9/7.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Im kind of hoping mine will be a 2022 model

.....wtth all the bugs worked out .

·
Registered
891 Posts
same here....i have an 8 digit order number but the site only accepts four digits
yeah the four digit order number is created when the window sticker is created. Have you tried this link? This one uses the 8 digit order number, but if you don't have production scheduled it may not tell you anything. I did this, took about five minutes and worked perfectly. Just follow each step as described. I'd bet you've already tried but just in case, here's the link Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Congrats. All I have is in production with no dates in any category. My GT was supposed to be built this week.
Congrat....after 2 and half months mine is at "Order Accepted By Dealer"

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I’m really trying not to be bitter…..
….trying…
….trying….
FAILED!

I ordered 2 months before you and I’ve been stuck “in production” for 6 weeks. I’m officially bitter. Sorry.
you have that right......Mine may end up being a 2022

·
Super Moderator
2,918 Posts
I waited 16 months for this car (7 months as reservation, 9 months from order to delivery). It was worth the wait.

Its down to around 6 months from order to delivery. It takes less than two weeks to build, and less than 30 days to ship (to US). That means you have almost five months to wait around.

I recommend checking on the order maybe once a week at most, or run the risk of imploding the brain.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Next week is 3 months since my order and Ive heard NOTHING from Ford nor has my dealer.
ILL just stop looking and impatiently wait for a message from Ford.
Im driving a 2018 Edge Sport so till I get the Mach e so Ill be fine waiting.....disappointed in Ford not updating me at all, but Big Business doesn't care squat about their individual customer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Next week is 3 months since my order and Ive heard NOTHING from Ford nor has my dealer.
Im driving a 2018 Edge Sport so till I get the Mach e so Ill be fine waiting.....disappointed in Ford not updating me at all, but Big Business doesn't care squat about their individual customer
When I ordered online, I had to follow-up with the dealer directly to make sure they placed the order. Once they did, it showed up on the Ford site right away - waited 2 days from online order to dealer acceptance - but had to push it along.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I only ever got the order accepted email. And mine popped up in the website as built on 19 July.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
When I ordered online, I had to follow-up with the dealer directly to make sure they placed the order. Once they did, it showed up on the Ford site right away - waited 2 days from online order to dealer acceptance - but had to push it along.
Im at the accepted by dealer notice still....but that was there the day after I placed the online order...nothing since (three months ago)

·
Registered
10 Posts
This morning I had a production date of July 21 and an ETA end date of August 25. Does anyone know if the ETA end is the date of arrival at the dealer?

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Estimated !

·
Registered
891 Posts
This morning I had a production date of July 21 and an ETA end date of August 25. Does anyone know if the ETA end is the date of arrival at the dealer?
yes, when my car shipped after production it initially had a date range of 30-33 days as I recall. About a week later I got an email adding three days to the transport time. Interestingly enough it actually got to the dealer a week ahead of schedule.

I had confirmation emails all along the way. Only interaction I had with the dealer the whole time was going on line to order, then confirming with my dealer (they emailed the specs of my order to me to make sure they were right). Only other contact I had with the dealer was showing up to get the car and do paperwork, took about hour and a half.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts