Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, curious as to what your experience has been during the ordering process in terms of the wait between "Accepted By Dealer" until "Scheduled for Production". I placed an order on 6/3/21, got "Accepted by Dealer" on 6/5/21...but almost 2 months later, still waiting. Is this fairly typical?
btw- ordered Premium, AWD, Extended Range, Red.

·
Registered
Premium, Iconic silver
32 Posts
Hi everyone, curious as to what your experience has been during the ordering process in terms of the wait between "Accepted By Dealer" until "Scheduled for Production". I placed an order on 6/3/21, got "Accepted by Dealer" on 6/5/21...but almost 2 months later, still waiting. Is this fairly typical?
I ordered in March and didn't hear about a production date until late April. Mine should be here by the end of this month. Hopefully yours will go by faster!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I ordered May 17th, was accepted the same day. Dealer sent my my out the door price a couple days later. I spoke to my rep night before last and he said Ford was receiving a large chip order soon. Don't have a build date yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered on 4/27 and got my scheduled for production date on 7/19 for 8/29. So your experience is not unusual.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I placed my order on April 10th, and it's scheduled for production in Sept! YAY! Just found out today. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
89 Posts
My order was confirmed March 17, didn't hear anything until June 24 that my production will be week of August 16. On July 13 I was able to get my VIN# from the dealer. We will see what happens week of August 16.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Placed my order on 4/18/21 and was accepted same day by dealer. Ordered a Premium ER AWD, last Thursday (7/29) logged in to check my account and am scheduled for production week of 9/20. Based on other threads I’ve read seems like about 5 weeks from production to arrival at dealer is typical so expecting mine around Halloween.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered 5/1 and still no production date. Resigned to not getting my car until November or December at the earliest.

·
Registered
Ordered 5/13/21 - Delivery TBD - Premium AWD ER, Iconic Silver, Light Space Gray Int.
1 Posts
Still waiting also. I placed my order with the dealer on Thursday, May 13th for a Iconic Silver Premium AWD ER. Order was confirmed by calling Ford Marketing the following week. I never did see an email from Ford when the purchase was made, but Ford Marketing has confirmed that my email is on the order. As of tomorrow, I'll be at 12 weeks of "order confirmed", but no production date or VIN yet. Patiently Eagerly waiting! Hopefully start seeing some movement in Ford's system soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That’s funny. I ordered 6/5 I think and I got Premium EXT RWD (I live in TX) and Red. My dealer told me 4 months but I think that’s BS. Expecting a November delivery.
I’m assuming by Nov it’ll probably be a MY 22 right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I reserved a Black on Black GT at the beginning of March, converted it to an order/dealer accepted on April 29th and have a build date scheduled for next week, August 8th.

I’ve been waiting to hear when one of the GT’s scheduled for build in early July get their delivery date & receive it.

It’s hard waiting and being patient!!

·
Registered
2021 Ford, Mach-E
8 Posts
Today, I just happened to login to myFord account and I see that I now have a Production Date! No email from my dealer or Ford, but here are the details!

Ordered Standard Battery, with Comfort Package, on 5/12/21 and Accepted on 5/14/21. Was told in the confirmation email - 16 weeks.
Production date is 8/30/21. That will be about 14 weeks. Let's see if they get it delivered to my Miami Dealer by 16 weeks~

·
Registered
151 Posts
Today, I just happened to login to myFord account and I see that I now have a Production Date! No email from my dealer or Ford, but here are the details!

Ordered Standard Battery, with Comfort Package, on 5/12/21 and Accepted on 5/14/21. Was told in the confirmation email - 16 weeks.
Production date is 8/30/21. That will be about 14 weeks. Let's see if they get it delivered to my Miami Dealer by 16 weeks~ View attachment 6230
That’s good news. I ordered mine on 5/17. Premium ER RWD Black. Maybe I’ll here something soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine took 4 months to get production date. Ordered April got production late July.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts