Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just got my production date! Week of 10/11/21
No email - just logged in to check.

So...
Original Order: 6/3/21
Accepted by Dealer: 6/5/21
Scheduled for Production: 8/20/21 (for week 10/11/21)

So 2 and 1/2 months to get a production date...at least it's movement!

·
Registered
1 Posts

So...

Can you tell me where you log in to get this information?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just happened to login to myFord account and I see that I now have a Production Date! No email from my dealer or Ford.

Ordered premium model, white, Standard Battery, on 07/11/21 and was accepted by dealer same day.
Scheduled for Production 10/21. My dealer has demo model that they’ve had for 4 months or so with 2,000 + miles on it and offered to sell it to me for sticker price. I ask if they would drop the price he said no since they are in high demand so I said I would wait in mine with 0 miles because I was in no rush. Contacted me later and offered to drop it by $500. I didn’t respond. Only difference is, it has ER battery and mine does not.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just happened to login to myFord account and I see that I now have a Production Date! No email from my dealer or Ford.

Ordered premium model, white, Standard Battery, on 07/11/21 and was accepted by dealer same day.
Scheduled for Production 10/21. My dealer has demo model that they’ve had for 4 months or so with 2,000 + miles on it and offered to sell it to me for sticker price. I ask if they would drop the price he said no since they are in high demand so I said I would wait in mine with 0 miles because I was in no rush. Contacted me later and offered to drop it by $500. I didn’t respond. Only difference is, it has ER battery and mine does not.
Jealous. Ordered GT PE 5/20/21, Accepted 5/21/21. Still no production date. A few weeks ago I texted my sales rep to ask if he had heard anything and he said since April there have been 7 orders from their dealership and only one (apparently not mine) has been sent to production.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jealous. Ordered GT PE 5/20/21, Accepted 5/21/21. Still no production date. A few weeks ago I texted my sales rep to ask if he had heard anything and he said since April there have been 7 orders from their dealership and only one (apparently not mine) has been sent to production.
Wow - I went to my dealership today to look at the white extended range they were wanting to sell me and the had a NICE red GT there but said it was already spoken for. Thinking I want the GT model now, lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They had an actual GT? For sale? What??? Where are you?
Missouri - found out they had 2 but they were sold to a local guy who own several businesses in town, etc. Turns out he wasn’t really interested in kerping them after he bought them so gave/sold one to a friend of his who was in town from CA, and now they are thinking about selling the other one because their daughter doesn’t really want it. Her parents want her to have it because they think the Tesla they bought her is to big for her. I offered t buy it, she was going to talk to her husband and daughter and let me know something later today,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone, curious as to what your experience has been during the ordering process in terms of the wait between "Accepted By Dealer" until "Scheduled for Production". I placed an order on 6/3/21, got "Accepted by Dealer" on 6/5/21...but almost 2 months later, still waiting. Is this fairly typical?
btw- ordered Premium, AWD, Extended Range, Red.
Hi, I ordered the same car in the same color and it took about 5 months to get a production date which is coming up next week. Waiting to see what happens. Really would like to have my car before year's end.

·
Registered
2021 Ford, Mach-E
8 Posts
Today, I just happened to login to myFord account and I see that I now have a Production Date! No email from my dealer or Ford, but here are the details!

Ordered Standard Battery, with Comfort Package, on 5/12/21 and Accepted on 5/14/21. Was told in the confirmation email - 16 weeks.
Production date is 8/30/21. That will be about 14 weeks. Let's see if they get it delivered to my Miami Dealer by 16 weeks~ View attachment 6230
Update - Shipped 9/14/2021 with an estimated arrival to dealer 10/26 - 11/1. On 9/8, Ford sent email - Time to Complete your purchase. I thought, WOW. They want the $$ before the car is even here? NO! The dealer received the car the day before 9/7 and I took possession of My MACK, the Mach-E on 9/9/21! 19 days EARLY from the estimated delivery date. Ordered 5/12/21. Production WEEK 8/31/21.

He is a ROCKET SHIP WITH WHEELS! VERY HAPPY.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Update - Shipped 9/14/2021 with an estimated arrival to dealer 10/26 - 11/1. On 9/8, Ford sent email - Time to Complete your purchase. I thought, WOW. They want the $$ before the car is even here? NO! The dealer received the car the day before 9/7 and I took possession of My MACK, the Mach-E on 9/9/21! 19 days EARLY from the estimated delivery date. Ordered 5/12/21. Production WEEK 8/31/21.

He is a ROCKET SHIP WITH WHEELS! VERY HAPPY.
LOL that is once is a while thing. May be they just messed up on your dates to being with. From production to delivery in 8 days is crazy. They must have produced it earlier lol.

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
88 Posts
So what happened after your production week? How long until you saw movement?
On August 13 we received and emailed that our production date was going to be pushed back a minimum of 6 weeks. Then Sept 15 we received an emailed that it's been built and shipped, expected delivery date to dealer between Oct 11-17, it's now the 20th and dealer hasn't received it. I called them last week and they told me it's been shipped and expected to be delivered by last week of October. Last week I called the rail company Palsapp and they weren't much help, they couldn't tell me if it's been shipped from Mexico and they couldn't tell me how long it takes from KC to Illinois.

·
Registered
4 Posts

So...

Ordered my Premium AWD-Extended Battery 5/13/2021 and just got a Scheduled for Production Date (week of 10/18/2021). I’m skeptical that they won’t extend that date though. I’ll call the dealer to see if they can get the VIN#. I only have the 3 digit order code from the dealer at this point.

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
88 Posts
MY Mach E was finally delivered to the dealer this morning here in Missouri. I Will pick it up sometime tomorrow. I know I’m being bias but, it looks absolutely amazing.
That's awesome!!! Congratulations! Have fun with it.

Reactions: TeeJaye21

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered my Mach E Premium on May 27th 2 weeks ago I was emailed a production date of 11/22. I haven received any other emails but when I go to ford.com and sign it, it now says production changed to 11/29 today I see it is now 12/6. I'm running out of 2021 really quickly guys

21 - 40 of 43 Posts