Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered my Premium AWD-Extended Battery 5/13/2021 and just got a Scheduled for Production Date (week of 10/18/2021). I’m skeptical that they won’t extend that date though. I’ll call the dealer to see if they can get the VIN#. I only have the 3 digit order code from the dealer at this point.
Update:
Order Date: May 13, 2021
Production date: Nov 10,2021
Shipment Date: Nov 12, 3021
Eat. Date of Arrival (to Calif. Dealer): 12/21/2021

i guess I know what my Christmas present will be 🥰

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update:
Order Date: May 13, 2021
Production date: Nov 10,2021
Shipment Date: Nov 12, 3021
Eat. Date of Arrival (to Calif. Dealer): 12/21/2021

i guess I know what my Christmas present will be 🥰
Happy for you. I ordered MachE on May 27 th same basic car except rwd. Original production date 11-22 now it stands at 12-13. I know what I’m not getting for Christmas

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered the Mach E GT performance edition on may 10 I think. The beginning of September I logged into Ford.com to check the status and had a message that said.
Sorry to hit the brakes. You can still use your same order number all you have to do is contact the dealership to jump right back in line. So I’m like what the heck.
A few hours later I get a txt from the local Ford dealership and it’s the guy that does the orders who is a total prick. He says I need a copy of your drivers liscense for ford. I never answered him back. I have bought 3 trucks from that dealership and they have several copies of my drivers liscense. On my Ford account all it ever said was dealership accepted your order. It never went past that. So I think he never sent it into Ford.
The 2 weeks later I get an email from Ford saying Good news we have your Mach E sheduled for production sometime in November. I just got another email saying now the production date is pushed back to December. My Ford.com account still says sorry to hit the brakes so I really have no idea what the Hell is going on.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts